Don't Fail Mother

The memory of the task played vividly in Morga's mind as she faced the black dragon before her. She had been tasked by mother herself to track down and eliminate this monster. Failure was not an option, not if she wanted to avoid the fate of becoming a complete Infernal. 

She had to prove to mother that she was worthy to be her daughter, and by doing that, she had to defeat the black dragon here and now, by herself. She's not going to let Morroc steal her glory, mother already favors him out of all their siblings, so this time, she will be mother's favorite. 

With a steady hand, Morga gripped her staff, channeling her power and focusing her energy on the task at hand. She locked eyes with the dragon, her gaze unwavering as she prepared to face the ultimate test of her abilities.

As the tension mounted, Morga summoned all of her strength and unleashed a powerful blast of energy toward the black dragon, her determination driving her forward with unwavering resolve. This was her moment to prove herself, to show her mother and all who doubted her that she was worthy of their respect and admiration.

However, the Drakon extended his hand out, blocking the blast of energy with one hand. He then looked at his hand and saw redness, feeling the burning sensation felt strange. It's been a while since he felt any...pain. 'No matter,' He thought to himself as he turned his gaze to the woman. He'll get rid of this woman before he goes back to his task.

When Drakon blocked Morga's blast of energy with ease, a flicker of surprise crossed Morga's face. She hadn't expected her attack to be thwarted so effortlessly, especially since the black dragon is suppose to be weak at the moment. Nevertheless, she remained focused. With a swift motion, Morga shifted her stance, her eyes narrowing as she prepared to launch another attack. Drawing upon her magic, she summoned a swirling vortex of shadows around her, channeling the darkness to empower her next attack.

Morga unleashed a torrent of dark energy toward Drakon, her intent clear, she would not relent until the black dragon lay dead at her feet. She was determined to prove herself to her mother, no matter the cost.

While still wearing a stone cold expression, Drakon laughed on the inside when he was the dark energy, was this woman that dense to not know that Drakon himself literally channels dark energy as well? Drakon let the energy hit him, but instead of it hurting him, he absorbed the energy.

Morga's attack proved to be ineffective against the black dragon. As the dark energy hit Drakon, he absorbed it, becoming stronger in the process. He had no time for this woman's vain attempts at proving herself. He had a mission to complete and nothing would stand in his way. With a powerful swipe of his claw, Drakon sent Morga flying through the air. She crashed to the ground, feeling a wave of pain as the impact knocked the wind out of her.

"Is that the best you can do?" he said coldly, his voice dripping with malice. 

She refused to be overwhelmed by the dragon's words. She pushed herself up off the ground and charged at Drakon again, this time summoning a giant ball of fire. As she charged, her magic surged within her, giving her strength and speed. She blasted the fire at Drakon, the intense heat threatening to reduce him to ashes.

As the fiery blast hurtled towards Drakon, he swiftly transformed into a cloud of black mist, evading Morga's attack with ease. The flames passed harmlessly through the empty space where he once stood, dissipating into the air.

Morga skidded to a stop, panting heavily as she watched the mist dissipate into the surroundings. She scanned the area, her senses on high alert, searching for any sign of the elusive black dragon.