Helogan

Somewhere on a remote island, amidst the lush foliage and vibrant blooms, stood an elegant house.

Within its walls was a woman. Her long, flowing hair cascaded down her back in a vibrant array of colors, resembling the brilliant hues of a rainbow. Each strand shimmered with iridescence, catching the light in a dazzling display of color and light. Her eyes are like gemstones; they sparkle with an inner light. Her dress, made from pink petals, enveloped her form like a delicate embrace. Each petal was soft and velvety to the touch, imbued with a gentle fragrance that filled the air with a sweet scent.

The dress cascaded down from her slender shoulders in a cascade of soft, rosy hues, forming intricate layers that swirled and twirled with every movement she made. At the neckline, delicate petals formed a soft collar that framed her face like a halo of blossoms, enhancing her natural beauty with a touch of floral elegance.

She busted a door open, and it showed an elegant bedroom; on the bed was a man with an elegant look to him as well. His piercing blue eyes, sharp and intense, two horns protruded proudly from his forehead, their sleek curves. Tiny, iridescent scales adorned his neck, gleaming like gemstones in the light, before trailing down his strong shoulders and arms in a mesmerizing pattern of azure hues. His hair cascaded down to his shoulders in a wave of cerulean strands, the color reminiscent of the endless expanse of the sky. While he wears nothing but a simple blue robe, his muscular chest is left bare. The fabric draped loosely around him. Two beautiful females were lying beside him, and there was nothing really special about them.

"He's alive! Drex is alive!." The colorful woman said with fear and anger in her voice. Her name is Helogan and she is the colorful dragon, and for the other dragon that is on the bed, his name is Cerulean.

He looked at Helogan with uninterest in his eyes, "Who?" He said as he paid his attention back to the two females around his arms. This only angered the colorful dragon, she walked over and yanked the females out of his arms and there them out the room like they were nothing, she then closed the door behind her and looked at Cerulean angrily, "This is not a joke Ceru! Drex is actually alive!"

The male sighed, "Who is Drex?"

Helogan: "Drex, the black dragon!" her voice tinged with urgency.

Cerulean: "Oh, you know he never liked that stupid nickname you gave him." He said as he leans back on the pillows. 

Helogan clenched her fists, "You don't believe me, do you?"

Cerulean: "No, I don't. You always claim that he's alive, but he isn't, I'm sure you're just paranoid again.

Helogan: "No! This time is different! Remember how the red sun was here and, I told you I felt something powerful all of a sudden?"

Cerulean: "Yeah." He eats a piece of fruit that is beside the bed.

Helogan: "I went to Drex's grave, and he's not there! His spirit is gone!"

Cerulean sighed and got up from the bed, "You know spirits roam the lands, nothing to worry about."

Helogan: "No! We kept his spirit trapped there, remember?! He's alive, I know it!" 

Cerulean: "Fine, let's say he is alive, he's been dead for I don't know, eons. The world around him is different, it'll take him a long time to be accustomed to the change and to better it off, he needs to get use to his powers."

Helogan: "What's your point?"

Cerulean: "My point is, we'll be able to find him before he gets use to anything, we'll find him and we'll kill him easily." he said with a smirk. "Besides, we still have the very same weapon to weaken him." He walked towards Iridessa and puts his hands on her shoulders gently.

Helogan: "You're right." She sighed and turned away from him, facing the window, watching the wind blowing the trees. She stares out the window for a while before speaking. "Gather anyone who is willing to kill him, and I mean now." She said and stepped out of the room; as she opened the door, the two women fell forward on the ground; they were clearly eavesdropping on them. Helogan frowned down at them, her well-kept nails sharpened, and with swift action, she sliced their throats, killing them instantly.