Don't Hold Back

With swords drawn and weapons at the ready, Eleanor and Bandida locked eyes in a tense standoff. The silent crowd sat on the edge of their seats, bracing themselves for the explosive clash that was about to unfold. The air crackled with anticipation as the two women prepared to unleash their deadly skills.

Bandida made the first move, she swing her razor sharp weapon at Eleanor, going for the face but with Eleanor's quick reflexes she was able to block the attack with her sword. The force of the impact reverberated through the arena, sending shockwaves rippling across the stone floor. Eleanor gritted her teeth, her muscles straining against the sheer power behind Bandida's blow. With a fierce grunt, she pushed back against the force, her sword locked in a deadly dance with Shadowbane. 

Eleanor pushed her Bandida off with so much force that it threw the queen against the arena walls, making the wall crack. But Bandida's eyes gleamed with malicious intent, she pushed herself off the wall and swing her "shadowbane" toward Eleanor. The clash of their swords reverberated throughout the arena, the sound echoing off the walls as Eleanor and Bandida engaged in a lightning-fast exchange of blows. Their movements were a blur of speed and precision, each strike aimed with deadly accuracy as they fought with all the skill and ferocity at their command.

With each clash of their weapons, sparks flew, illuminating the arena with flashes of light as steel met steel in a deadly dance of death. The sheer force behind their attacks sent shockwaves rippling through the air, the ground trembling beneath their feet as they battled with unmatched intensity. 

But then they threw each other away from each other, keeping their distance. They stood there, breathing heavily. But then Bandida felt something wet on her cheek, Bandida's eyes widened in shock as she felt the warm trickle of blood running down her cheek. She touched the wound gingerly, her fingers coming away stained crimson with her own blood. A look of disbelief crossed her face, her usual cocky demeanor faltering .

"Enough playing, die Eleanor Fotheeth." Bandida said coldly as she tensed her calves, she pushed off the ground, making a thunder sound, breaking the ground underneath her.

With a thunderous roar, Bandida launched herself at Eleanor with ferocious speed, her movements fluid and deadly as she closed the distance between them in the blink of an eye. Eleanor braced herself, her sword held at the ready as she prepared to meet Bandida's onslaught head-on.

Their swords clashed once more, the force of their collision sending shockwaves rippling through the arena. Eleanor gritted her teeth, her muscles straining against the sheer strength of her opponent as she fought to hold her ground against Bandida's relentless assault. But Bandida was relentless, her attacks coming faster and fiercer with each passing moment.

Suddenly she was able to strike her weapon away from Bandida, "shadowbane" being thrown across the arena, this shocked the bandit queen. Eleanor grabbed a hold of her neck, her grip tight and slammed her against the ground, she stomped her feet towards her face but Bandida grabbed it and throw her off balance, causing her to drop her sword. So now the fight was now hand to hand combat.

With every fist thrown at each other, Eleanor sustained a few while Bandida had many, but they kept going; Bandida was now getting furious. "DIE!" Suddenly, Bandida's fists were engulfed with flames; Eleanor gasped and quickly created distance.

"Casting a spell, even after this entire place, hinders any magic from being used?" Eleanor said, unamused.

"You should already know, I always have something up my sleeves ." Bandida said with a angry crazed expression.

As flames danced around Bandida's fists, Eleanor knew she had to tread carefully. She circled her opponent warily, her eyes never leaving the flickering flames that wreathed Bandida's hands. Bandida lunged forward, her fists wreathed in fire as she unleashed a barrage of fiery punches at Eleanor. With lightning reflexes, Eleanor dodged and weaved through the flames, narrowly avoiding each strike as she sought for an opening to strike back.