Sea Creature

The Gorgonian, a legendary sea serpent known for its ferocity and insatiable hunger, was a sight few sailors lived to tell about.  its dark scales glinting menacingly in the flashes of lightning, Eleanor's heart raced as she looked upon the sea serpent. The ship was violently being rocked from the ocean, Captain Bulluck kept the ship steady. The violent rocking woke up Aryn and the rest. As Aryn ran up to the surface of the ship, immediately saw the huge sea serpent.

"We need to turn back!" shouted Aryn, his voice filled with urgency as he rushed to the helm.

But Bulluck shook his head, "There's no turning back now, not with the storm upon us. We'll have to fac the Gorgonian head-on!"

"Are you crazy? Do you see how huge that thing is?!" Zander yelled as he kept his balanced on the rocking ship.

Eleanor clenched her jaw, her hand instinctively reaching for the hilt of her sword. Despite the danger, she knew they had to stand their ground if they were to survive this encounter.

As the Gorgonian closed in, its massive form loomed over the ship, casting a shadow that darkened the already turbulent waters. With a might roar, it lunged forward its jaws snapping hungrily as it sought to devour its prey.

Aurelie casted a huge magical shield above them, making the sea serpent hit its head directly on the shield. "Anyone have a plan?!" Aurelie shouted loudly, as the thunder got louder.

Eleanor scanned the chaos unfolding around them, her mind racing as she searched for a plan. The storm raged on, the window howling and the rain lashing against the ship's deck. "I can't hold the shield forever!" Aurelie shouted. Amidst the turmoil, an idea sparked within her mind.

"We need to weaken it!" Eleanor shouted over the roar of the storm. "Aurelie, can you create a distraction?"

Aurelie nodded, her brow furrowed in concentration as she let shield go and immediately summoned with a wave of hand, conjured a huge bird-like creature to attack the Gorgonian, this of course caught the Gorgonian's attention.

As the sea serpent was distracted, Eleanor seized the opportunity to take action. "Zander, Aryn, Nova, with me!" she shouted, her voice cutting through the chaos. They all ran to the middle of the ship, "Aryn and Zander, aim for the stomach with conjuring arrows. And Nova, me will use those cannons, aim it at the stomach and it should weaken it!" 

Aryn and Zander nodded, not wasting a moment, Aryn conjured black and greenish arrows. At that moment as, Aryn and Zander fired arrows of black and greenish arrows, Eleanor and Nova used the power of the cannons to aim for the Gorgonian's stomach. The arrows and cannonballs hit the monster's soft stomach, dealing some damage to the creature. The beast let out a roar of pain, which was enough to give Aurelie an opportunity to strike. She summoned the giant bird creature with claws of lightning to attack the Gorgonian head-on.

As the bird-like creature charged towards the Gorgonian, its razor-sharp claws were raised in a menacing position. Upon reaching its opponent, it viciously sliced at the sea monster with lightning speed, causing it to howl in agony. But the attack only served to infuriate the already enraged creature. Sensing the danger, Captain Bulluck quickly steered the ship away from the Gorgonian as it whipped its long, powerful tail at the vessel. Despite the Captain's best efforts, the Gorgonian's tail made contact with the ship, sending it reeling backward and nearly capsizing it. The knights and the Captain clung to whatever they could find in order to avoid being thrown overboard. Suddenly, the sea creature launched another attack, this time aiming its massive tail straight at Zander. He froze in terror as he saw the enormous tail hurtling towards him.

Eleanor's voice echoed through the thunder as she ran towards Zander, who was frozen in fear. "Move it, Zander!" she yelled, urging him to get out of the way. But he couldn't move; to him, it felt like the danger was slowly approaching, and his fate was already sealed.