3) Drunken Mistake

"Woah, slow down Lix." Jisung said taking the tequila bottle off Felix before he poured himself another 10, maybe 20 shots.

"Hey, my bottle." Felix said trying to reach it with a pout. He wasn't drunk, yet, just slightly tipsy.

"You need to be at least a little sober when the guys show up man." Jisung said and put the bottle back.

Felix continued pouting and his eyes kept glancing in a particular direction. But then soon 2 familiar faces appeared in front of him and he instantly smiled.

"Tae, kookie!" He said and got up to hug the two, the others chuckling a little.

"Sorry, he might've gotten slightly drunk before you got here." Jisung told the two.

"It's fine. We're here to have fun after all." Taehyung said. Taehyung, a little older than the other, Jungkook, was probably one of the most handsome people Felix had ever met and had raven black hair.

The other, Jungkook, looked like a bunny and also had jet black hair. He was like an adorable child and was loved by all. The 4 had been friends since the beginning of high school.

"Wait, you're together now? Finally." Felix said when he saw the two holding hands. They had a light blush on their faces and nodded.

"Thank god. I'm so happy for you. But took you long enough." Felix said and blindly drank the water Jisung handed to him. He was too distracted to notice.

"I know right. You two have been pining after each other for so long, I've never met people more blind." Jisung said and they all laughed. It was very true though.

"Yeah well, we're glad it finally happened." Jungkook said squeezing Taehyungs hand and smiling at him.

"Aww." Felix said seeing the two so in love. The couple rolled their eyes and ordered some drinks.

The 3 left to the dance floor leaving Felix who didn't really feel like dancing right now and kept taking the shots placed in front of him.

Until he felt a presence next to him that he was dreading the second he sat down. He slowly turned to see none other than his college professor. Fantastic.

"Hello Felix." He simply said without looking at the blue haired boy. Felix too never looked directly at him. The atmosphere too tense.

"Hi professor." Felix said and took another shot. He wasn't drunk enough for this interaction.

"Are you sober?" Chan said. He also needed Felix even a bit sober to talk a little.

"I'm... moderately functional." Felix said with a pause. Yeah, no. If they were going to talk, he needed to be drunk.

"I'll take that as a no." Chan said and took one of Felix's shots and took it himself.

"You have college tomorrow." Chan reminded and Felix hummed.

"I know." Was his short response.

"My class first thing in the morning too." Chan continued and Felix knew that too.

"3 days in a fucking row." Felix said and took two shots, one after the other.

"Okay, slow down." The blond said taking Felix's remaining shots away from him and told the bartender to stop giving him more.

Felix tried to get his alcohol back from in front of Chan but he grabbed his hands before he could do so. Felix tired to struggle but it was no use, Chan was stronger than him. Felix gave up and pouted up at Chan who was still holding his wrists.

"You're gonna have a killer hangover." Chan said to Felix seeing his adorable pouting face.

"As if you care." Felix said taking back his hands and crossing them. Chan sighed at his words and realised it was no use trying to get through to a drunk Felix.