25) Found You

Chan burst through the door to Minho's house where everyone was trying to track down Felix's whereabouts.

"Guys, I know where he is." Chan said with a smile on his face and everyone snapped to him.

"What!? Where? And how?" Jisung asked question after question.

"He was wearing his wedding ring right?" He looked to Changbin who nodded.

"Felix has a tracker in that ring thats connected to my phone." Chan said sounding so damn relieved.

"Fuck yes Lix." Jisung cheered and everyone laughed seeing the squirrel jump around in joy.

"He knew I'd be worried about where ever he was and would want to know, so he put a tracker in his ring on the morning of the wedding." Chan said pulling out his phone and everyone gathered around him.

"Hyunjin, I want men surrounding us, were taking Choi down. For good." Chan said pointing to an area on a map where Felix's ring apparently was.

"Changbin, you're in charge of weapons. Choi isn't going to be alone and we will take down every man he has, even if you kill them, I couldn't care less anymore." Chan said to Changbin who nodded.

"The rest of you, go now and find out the security Choi has surrounding the place. There's no doubt he'll have some traps in place, then report back." Chan ordered and everyone went off to their assigned duties.

"Lets get Felix back."

Chan fully intended to have his baby back in his arms by tomorrow morning. Felix had become the bane of his existence, he can't do anything without him.

That's what love did to a person. It might make them dependant on someone else for their happiness, but that was okay becuase thats what makes them more powerful.

Chan and Felix were one, you wouldn't see one without seeing the other. They would stick with each other for life, and beyond if the sweet hereafter was a thing.

Felix was Chan's soul, and without a soul, there's nothing left.

"Why is it so hard for you to tell me where he is? I won't hurt him, he's my son and I need an heir." Choi said to a bruised, bloody and exhausted Felix.

"Because he's dead." Felix said for what felt like the thousanth time.

"Suit yourself." Choi said motioning his men to continue their abuse on Felix. Beating him up left and right, Felix was sure he had about 2 broken ribs by now with all the kicking to his chest and stomach.

There were 3 of them, they took turns beating him to a pulp, punches and kicks being thrown, but Felix didn't have even an ounce of energy left to fight back. He could, but he had lost a little blood from the knife that Choi had stabbed into his thigh 20 minutes ago.

"Y'know, I feel like you're holding out hope for Chris to come. Don't. He never will, you don't mean anything to him." Choi said to him and Felix's eyes were closing, he was so close to blacking out for what would be the 6th time.

"He'll come." Felix whispered then groaned out from pain.

"After what he did to you, you trust him?" Choi said with a mocking smile.

"No, but I trust his anger." The blue haired boy muttered. He did trust Chan now actually, Chan proved he was worth his trust. But Chan's anger was worse.

"How cute. Well you should trust mine too since I'm getting a little impatient." Choi gritted out, Felix's same response was pissing him off.

"Look, I only need him to take over my company, I don't intend to kill him. He's my son, the only family I have left. You should understand considering Han is the only family you have left." Choi said crouching down on the ground so he was level to Felix.