12) Agreed

The morning came, as much as Felix was dreading it. He got up around 9am, washed up in the bathroom that was unfortunately outside the room and in the hallway. The guestroom wasn't an eu suite.

Honestly he was planning to leave but when je got out, he discovered Chan in the kitchen drinking coffee. He was only in his boxers and a shirt which he must've put on now since Felix knew Chan liked to sleep with nothing on.

"Good morning, sleep well?" Chan asked but Felix just rolled his eyes and went to sit at the kitchen island.

"Fine." Was Felix's short reply. Chan placed some coffee in front of Felix and then, it was just silent.

"Marriage isn't a bad idea Lix." Chan suddenly said making Felix's head snap up to him.

"This again?" He asked scoffing and Chan sighed.

"Yes, this again. Look Felix, in the mafia world, if your name is tied to a mafia crime lord by marriage, you are untouchable. If anything happened to you after that, it would only cause war with us and whoever hurt you. No one wants that, especially with us. We're the most powerful mafia in Asia." Chan explained and Felix knew how powerful they were. It was amazing how Chan was leader of that at such a young age.

"I don't know..." Felix mumbled trailing off.

"Think about it Felix, it wouldn't be forever. Just 6 months, max. Just to get everyone's sights off you, including the cops. They would never mess with me. Remember the cop that came by yesterday?" Chan asked and Felix nodded. He got a little scared when the cop showed up.

"He knows exactly who I am. And he knows about the firearms in this place. As do many cops. The only reason he searched was for protocol, so he could report back." Honestly that assured Felix a little, though he wouldn't admit it.

"Seoul is mine, Korea is mine, its wrapped around my finger. I'm untouchable. And if you're name is beside mine, you would be just as untouchable as me." Chan said and waited for Felix's response.

"Say I agree, at what cost?" Felix asked.

"I don't know, you'd probably live with me, come to work sometimes, to gang meetings too." Chan said, there was more but that was basic stuff.

"Its already hard enough to be around you." Felix mumbled looking down and swirling the coffee.

"Please Felix, I will try to leave you alone as much as you want, its just putting on an appearance around everyone else." Chan said and Felix didn't think it sounded too bad.

"Okay." Felix whispered and Chan thought he misheard.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"I said okay." Felix repeated.

"Are you seriously agreeing? Not that I'm complaining." Chan said still not believing Felix's words.

"Dont get me wrong, I'm only doing this to stay alive. For Jisung, and only Jisung. Jimin left us, I'm not about to leave him too." Felix clarified and Chan nodded.

"Of course. And I promise you, you'll be safe with me." Chan said with a smile but Felix never looked at his eyes. Again.

"Was I the only one?" Felix shyly asked. It was a question he wanted to know since day 1.

"What do you mean?" Chan asked confused as he leaned over the island closer to Felix.

"Was I the only one of your students that you fucked?" Felix aksed, more clearly this time and a little aggressively. Chan was a little taken aback at the question.

"Yeah, you were the only one." Chan mumbled back, Felix almost didn't hear.

"Shocking." Felix said as he sipped his coffee, Chan choosing to ignore his little comment.