18) Second, but Last Chance

Its been 2 months, time flies when you're married they say, who knows if these two could say the same. Probably not.

There had been minor fights between them, nothing too big, just disagreements with a few things. Like how Chan worked too much. Or how Felix should come to HQ more, petty little things really, which was better than the bigger fights.

In fact, the opposite happened, Chan had started to get very flirty with Felix, despite Felix's attempts to get him to back off or stop.

They never talked about what Felix said when he was drunk that night, about how he didn't hate Chan and that he missed him. Both of them ignored it, Chan didn't even know if Felix remembered what he said. But he figured Felix didn't remember since he went back to reminding Chan of his hate.

Chan still hated it, a reminder Felix hated him, and would probably never open his heart to him again. But it was okay, Chan would survive, he had upto now.

"What do you wanna eat?" Felix asked coming out the kitchen to ask Chan.

"Whatever you make." Chan said nonchalantly. This was one of those rare days where Chan would finally give himself a little break.

"You mean you make. I can't cook unless you forgot. I only asked so I could get groceries." Felix reminded giving Chan a look.

"But I've seen you bake before?" Chan said from the sofa.

"Yeah bake, brownies and cakes and stuff. I don't cook. I bake." Felix said with sass crossing his arms.

"We're the perfect match them, because I can't bake to save my life. I cook." Chan said grinning and Felix rolled his eyes.

"We are not. Now are you gonna go or me?" Felix asked ans Chan got up.

"Why don't we both go?" Chan offered and Felix shrugged. He wanted to go to get some snacks, but with Chan?

"Sure." He mumbled in response, he didn't even realise until it was too late that he agreed.

The two got ready and left the house. The store was a little far and too much for walking distance so they took Chan's car. Felix couldn't help but notice how good Chan looked when he drove, but no one needed to know that.

It was silent, and Felix didn't like it, and it was like Chan read his mind. Chan put the radio on where some songs were playing. Chan knew how nervous Felix would get in silent places.

"I thought you'd be use to the silence by now." Chan said and Felix shook his head.

"Nope. Still hate it. Why would I be use to it?" He asked and Chan shrugged.

"I just thought since you're alone in the penthouse most days." Chan replied 

"No, I blast music on your surround sound system so I can hear it everywhere." Felix said making Chan nod. He forgot he had that sound system installed, he hasn't used it much in a while.

The two got to the grocery store and walked around, however Felix soon went off on his own and returned to Chan about 5 minutes late, hands full of snacks. Chan chuckled at Felix's cravings for sweets and chocolate.

They did their shopping and put everything in the car. There was a park near by and the two decided to have a little walk. It was quiet, only the sound of the light breeze could be heard.

"Lix, can I ask you something?" Chan begun and Felix nodded.

"Why.... can't you open your heart to anyone again?" Felix stopped in his tracks. Why was Chan asking? Chan too stopped and looked back at Felix.