6) Reunited

He could only run as fast as his legs could carry him, the wind blew past him as the sirens got louder. He turned into an alleyway and thought he lost them until he turned ans saw they followed on foot.

He continued to run, his lungs close to giving out. It was weird, he had never been caught before which means someone obviously tipped them off, fantastic.

His legs were about to calapse so thankfully at that moments, his arm was pulled into the side of a building in the alley quick enough that the cops didn't see.

Felix was about to attack whoever pulled him until he realised. He breathed out in relief at the sight of his best friend.

"I can't always keep saving your ass y'know." He said as Felix laughed slightly.

"Thanks though Sungie. But it's weird, the cops have never caught me before, someone tipped them off, I'm telling you." Felix explained.

"Yeah, it was probably because of what you pulled off 6 months ago. Payback?" Jisung said and Felix nodded his head.

"I think it could be, but why now?" Felix said and Jisung shrugged.

"You're the most wanted serial killer in South Korea now Felix, you need protection." Felix knew he had become a most wanted criminal, but he worked alone, except Jisung of course.

"I've managed fine on my own. Besides, they don't know my real name." Felix was known as the blue haired killer, simply because his blue hair was the most prominent thing about him and no one had seen his face. All they saw was the blue hair. 

"That may be true Lix, but you need to hide. A mafia gang or something. A crime family. Lix you need to go into hiding. If the cops had seen your face right now, you'd be done for." Jisung said ans Felix knew he was right.

Felix needed to disappear for a while, stay under the radar, and even though Felix had been doing this for years, he had to admit that he wasn't the best at hiding.

"Fine, who do you have in mind?" Felix asked ans Jisung treaded with caution in his answer.

"The Bahng Mafia, also more commonly known as the Serpent Mafia."

It's been two and a half years and Felix never went back to college so he didn't get a chance to get his diploma or degree. He wanted to focus more on the other side of him, the killer side.

Jisung finished 2 years ago, he stayed by Felix, he acted as Felix's hacker and anything else Felix needed. He was Felix's right hand man if you will.

And Jisung was right about Felix becoming closed off, his heart being closed off. He never opened it again, and when Jisung brought up the idea of dating again, Felix would go mad. Insane.

Jisung also found out their old professor was actually an undercover mafia leader. He found out a year ago but refrained from telling Felix afraid of his reaction.

But it's time he knew, for the protection of his life.

"The what mafia?" Felix asked. Surely it wasn't what he was thinking, many people had that name.

"They are the biggest and most powerful mafia crime family in South Korea, probably in all of Asia, they're almost on the same level as the Yakuza." Jisung explained and Felix's eyes widened with every word.

"Their leader is..... Chan." Jisung said and closed his eyes waiting for the reaction.

"Oh fuck no." And there it came. Felix never wanted to hear that name again let alone see that face again.

"Come on Felix, it's been 2 and a half, almost 3 years. I'm sure you're ready ish to see him." Jisung said. He was only trying to convince him because this was Felix's life in danger.