23) He's Alive

It was all his fault. He should've never come back, people were dying all because of him. Chan lost over 10 people because of him.

"Dont blame yourself Felix, please." Changbin said, they had been at it for an hour, Jisung and Changbin had tried so hard to convince Felix none of this was his fault, but Felix would shake his head, continue crying and say it was.

Felix believed that if he never came back, people wouldn't be after him and Chan wouldn't have lost people. But he did.

"Guys." Chan suddenly came in the room and indicated for the two to leave while he spoke to Felix. They were in the meeting room seeing as that's where Felix had ran to.

"Baby?" Chan said crouching down on the floor in front of Felix's chair.

"Little one, can you look at me please?" Chan said and again and Felix finally lifted his eyes looking at the blond.

"I'm sorry, its my fault they're dead. They want me, but they took your people instead." Felix apologise and Chan sighed holding Felix's hands.

"Trust me, nothing is your fault, they're just some assholes who clearly don't see who's protecting you. You said it yourself remember, you're untouchable." Chan said softly bringing Felix's hands up to kiss them.

"You wanna go home?" Chan asked when Felix didn't say a word. He simple nodded and Chan pulled him up to stand.

The two exited the building and got into Chan's car, he'd send someone for Felix's later. They got home and Felix automatically went to their room and threw himslef on the bed.

Chan came in after him and came to sit beside the laid down blue haired boy. He stroked his hair and held his hand to try and make Felix's feel even a little better. And it worked, Felix felt a little more calm.

"You're gonna be strong for me, okay? And you're not going to do anything stupid." Chan mumbled softly as if talking too loud would break the windows in his room.

"I wasn't going to do anything stupid anyway. You really think I'd just hand myself over? I know I have you to kick their asses." Felix said with a smile looking up at Chan.

"Aww you have that much faith in me, I'm flattered?" Chan said with his hand on his heart dramatically making Felix roll his eyes.

"I do actually." Felix replied and Chan smiled. He loved the playful Felix a lot.

"You would never lie to me, right?" Chan suddenly asked and Felix was confused why that would come up.

"Of course not. Why?" Felix answered. He was a little tense but he was hoping Chan wouldn't notice.

"No reason, I just wanted to be sure." Chan said brushing it off, but it made Felix a little anxious. Chan can never know.

"I'm afraid to ask, but what other things did your exes do?" Chan mumbled now laying down as well and pulling Felix to rest on top of him.

"I don't think I should tell you, it would break your heart." Felix responded but that just made him want to know more.

"Then break my heart. Break my heart a thousand times, its only ever yours to break." Chan whispered softly pulling Felix into a kiss that quite literally took Felix's breath away.

"They did some hellish things but I really don't feel like talking about them. They hurt me in a thousand different ways and I don't wanna relive it. I was blind. Really fucking blind, I just wanted someone who would love me and look after me, but I always ended up looking in the wrong places." Felix mumbled back sitting up looking down at the blond.