7) Back Again

Chan stood up to go to the door while Felix pretended he wasn't about to scream. Jisung on the other hand watched with sadness.

He spent weeks watching the two be in love with each there, well, Felix at least, and seeing them now hurt. Jisung was also sure Chan did have some real feeling for Felix that je never expressed until Felix found out about his game. Honestly, Jisung could see those same feelings right now. In fact, he saw them in the blonds eyes the second he opened the door. It was a look of relief. Like he was relieved that Felix wasn't gone.

Speaking of doors, this one opened again but to welcome a different person, a person Jisung knew all too well.

"Felix, this is Lee Minho, someone i trust with my life, someone who I'd take a bullet for, someone you can trust too." Chan introduced and the man smiled. It wasn't a big one but it was there.

Minho looked at Jisung and subtly smirked seeing the squirrel look anywhere else but at him. So Minho understood he didn't want anyone to know anything just yet.

"Haven't I seen you somewhere?" Felix asked. The man looked familiar but he couldn't place who he was.

"He's uhhh.... he was my boss. Remember Lix?" Jisung said in a small voice and Felix gasped as he remembered Jisung's job during college.

"CEO Lee Minho? Right?" Felix asked and Minho nodded. Felix then smiled. From what he heard from Jisung, he knew Minho was a good person.

But then he remembered what else Jisung told him about Minho and turned to him really quick. And before he could say anything, Jisung lunged forward and covered Felix mouth with a nervous laugh and shook his head.

"Well, it looks like you're staying with me kid." Minho finally spoke.

"Kid? I will have you know I'm 22 years old." Felix said and crossed his arms, and then glared at Chan when he heard the older snicker.

"Good for you." Minho said with an expressionless face, and now Jisung was trying not to laugh. These two will be an interesting duo.

"Also, right hand man huh? So he was an undercover professor and you're an undercover chairman?" Felix asked how remembering a few details.

"Yep, sounds about right. Although I am sorry on behalf of this asshole. I told him to stop messing with you. We all tried to." Minho said pointing to Chan who glared at him.

"Could've tried harder." Felix mumbled, unheard by everyone except Chan, who also pretended not to hear.

"What?" Minho said ans Felix shook his head with a sad smile.

"It's nothing." Felix said in a small voice making Chan feel very guilty. This was his fault.

"Before you go, there are safety measures in place for you Felix." Chan clarified and Felix stopped in his tracks.

"Safety measures? As in rules?" Felix said to Chan with a pointed look and Chan simply nodded.

"If you're going to be under my protection, you're going to do things my way." Chan replied and the tension got thicker.

"Your way? Y'know what, this was a mistake, the second I knocked on the door was a mistake." Felix said about to walk away, Jisung was about to step in until Minho grabbed his arm.

"You came to me because my gang is the only one that can protect and you know that. That means you kinda have to listen to me too." Chan explained and Felix hated that he was right.

"He will." Jisung got out of Minho's hold and said, glaring at Felix to shut up, while the blue haired just made a questioning look back.

Jisung turned to him and held one of his hands, the look in his eyes so raw Felix could feel the love of his brother in him.