13) Wedding Planning

Felix and Chan went back to the office and decided on a date for their wedding. A little unfortunate for Felix.

"You want a big one with the whole gang parading behind us, or do you wanna go down to City Hall?" Chan asked.

"I don't know, why am I deciding?" Felix replied, he couldn't belive he was about to plan his own wedding.

"Its your call. Personally I thing the whole parade. Simply became word will get around faster that you're mine." Chan said not registering his words.

"I'm not yours, nor am I going to be." Felix said rolling his eyes and pulling out his phone to call Jisung, Changbin and Seungmin up here.

"You know what I mean. Besides, when you marry me, you are going to be my husband, my spouse, my wife works too." Chan said with a grin and Felix picked up a cushion from the sofa and threw it directly at Chan's face, hitting bullseye.

"Asshole." Felix said and looked back at his phone as Chan laughed. He came to Felix and put what looked like a black car into his hand.

"Use it, plan this wedding however you want it." Felix opened his hand to see a black AMEX card. Shit, Chan is really trusting Felix with that much money.

"We're here, we're here. Let's do this, Chan, get out." Jisung said entering the room with Changbin and Seungmin behind him.

"You called these guys to help you?" Felix nodded to Chan's question.

"Yes, now get out." Changbin said pushing Chan towards the door.

"But its my office." Chan argues but no one looked like they gave a shit.

"And? We're using it for the day, do it for your fiance." Changbim said and pushed Chan out the door and closed it.

Chan didn't know what to do now seeing as his laptop and everything else was in there, except his phone and car keys. Oh, he could go buy a ring. Perfect. 

And just as Felix did, Chan called Hyunjin, Minho and Jeongin to go ring shopping with him. They all obliged happily since they didn't have to work then.

"So, what are we doing? Outfits, venue, catering...." Jisung kept mumbling on about what there was to do and wrote it down.

"Honestly I thought you would want a quiet wedding at City Hall or something." Changbin said to Felix.

"Me too, but Chan said bigger was better. That word would get around faster about me getting married to him." Felix replied. The 3 lounged around as they waited for Jisung to finish his list.

"Okay, so. Minho just texted, those 4 have gone ring shopping with Chan, so I can cross that off my list. Thank god Chan had half a brain to remeber the ring too. Next, venue. Anywhere in mind Lix?" Jisung came over and briefed them.

"Not really. I mean, its spring. Why not an outdoor one. Like a meadow beside a waterfall or something." Felix said shrugging acting like he didn't care. 

The other 3 looked at each other all having the same thoughts. Jisung came and sat beside Felix and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Lixie, we know you have a dream wedding in your head. That's where you got this meadow thing from. I get that maybe you didn't want your dream wedding to be with someone you hate, but its your wedding Felix. You're allowed to be excited, no matter who you're getting married to." Jisung said and he was right. Felix had a whole wedding in his head that he wanted.

"I'm gonna get divorced Jisung, this marriage with Chan is temporary so, what the point? I'm gonna be with him for 6 months, 8 max. Just until everyone leaves me alone and I'm protected." Felix reminded them, maybe he didn't even like reminding himself.