26) Min Yoongi

Chan stared in disgust at the prisoner he had locked up and wished him eternal hell. Just for fun, the guys would throw cold water on him to wake him up, then knock him out again, then repeat the cycle.

Choi was knocked out right now, again, and Chan needed to decide what to do with him. He could have valuable information, if not Chan would torture him to death. Literally. An easy death is not what he deserves.

Felix deserved more justice than that, in fact Felix wanted to do the honours of taking his life. However, Felix was shocked with a different surprise a few days ago.

"Yoongi!?" Felix gasped seeing the male in front of him right now.

A few days ago, 3 days after Felix was found and brought home, there was a knock on the door of their penthouse and Chan opened it.

"Uh hi. Can I help you?" Chan said as he didn't recognise the man.

"I'm looking for a Lee Felix?" He said and Felix was in the lounge watching TV. But the second he heard that voice he dropped the remote and ran to the door.

"Yoonie?!" Felix gasped seeing the male in front of him. He could never mistake his voice anywhere.

"Hey Lixie." Yoongi replied in a much more calm manner.

Felix jumped to Yoongi and hugged him tight almost knocking the older male down. Chan was a little confused as he watched the scene. Of course he knew who Yoongi was from what Felix had told him, but he didn't know they were this close.

"Come in. This is Chan, my husband." Felix introduced and Yoongi bowed.

"Min Yoongi, nice to meet you." Yoongi too introduced himself.

They all went and seated themselves in the lounge. Now Felix looked at him properly and saw the change. Yoongi's hair was now silver and a lot longer, it was half up half down in a ponytail. He had another piercing on each ear and he just looked a lot more mature in general.

"So, what are you doing back here?" Felix asked.

"I heard you captured my dad. He was the only thing keeping me from coming back and, I wanted to see Seoul again. I was going to visit my mom and sister too." Yoongi replied.

"How have you been?" Felix said hoping he was okay.

"I've been good. I uh, produce music now, its always been my dream. I still live in Daegu but, I might sign with a record label and they want me to move back to Seoul." Yoongi explained and Felix was proud, he seemed to have made a name for himslef.

"And are you?" Chan chipped in.

"Maybe. And um, I've been dating, here and there. Never settled though." Yoongi said knowing Felix was curious.

"Why not?" Felix asked in a soft voice. 

"No one is... the one, yknow?" Yoongi replied with a sad smile looking at his hand where he still wore his ring and Jimin's engagement rings were around his neck.

"No one is ever going to be the one, Jimin was, and I lost him, to my own father. Do you wana know what he said to me once?" Yoongi said and silence filled the room so Yoongi spoke.

"I was at his place and the last thing he said to me before he died makes me think he knew he was going to die." Yoongi had tears in his eyes as he recalled the memories.

"I told him that I love him to death. He replied with "speak to me over my grave and see how you bring me back to life." He knew he would die." Yoongi was crying a little now and it hurt Felix to see him like that.

Primed For Revenge | ChanlixOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara