20) 8 Million

Felix couldn't hear anything, he couldn't feel anything, his legs were so close to giving out and falling to the floor. How he wished he couldn't see either.

The blue haired boy ran, the one thing he was good at. He ran as fast as he could hating the scene he'd walked in on. Tears were running down his face as he picked up his pace.

"Felix! Felix wait!" He could hear Chan calling out to him and following after him.

"Lixie!!" Next was Hyunjin calling.

Felix grabbed his keys from the valet and went to get his car himself. He got in and drove away. He couldn't see, the tears made everything blurry but he kept recklessly driving. But he made it.

And in the speed, he didn't see he was being followed by none other than his husband. He entered the apartment and threw the keys somewhere without thinking.

He ran his hands through his hair and was pacing back and forth, the tears still coming. God what was he thinking? That Chan wanted him back? Clearly it was pure bullshit.

Felix really was done, nothing in his life went his way and he was going to die alone. He knew he would never get over Chan no matter how hard he tried. He really wanted to get over him but his mind always creeped back to the blond like it was in his nature. Chan was his everything and he wanted to become his everything again, but the sight in the club haunted his mind.

Suddenly the door slammed open and Felix scoffed seeing who ran in.

"Felix, let me explain, please. Don't walk out on me again." Chan said panting like he had ran here, technically he did. 

"Oh fuck no Chan. I'm done, I'm divorcing you." Felix said about to walk past him to the door but Chan grabbed his arm and lightly pushed him back to where he was standing.

"No you're not. Listen to me." Chan said softly but Felix shook his head, the anger and frustration making Felix cry all over again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Did I mean that little to you? Y'know I was coming to tell you that I wanted you back, that I was giving you a chance to get me back, and I walk in on you with some girls tongue shoved down your throat. I'm fucking cursed, no matter what I do. I'm done." Felix yelled and ranted.

"Felix, that girl-" Chan began but Felix wasn't hearing it.

"No, I don't wanna know." Felix said and Chan sighed and rolled his eyes. Felix tried to walk out again. Key word, tried.

Chan once again pulled him back, but this time he slammed his lips on Felix's kissing the blue haired boy, who finally stood still out of shock.

Chan was kissing him. And it felt so good. Chan had one hand behind Felix's neck and the other on his waist. While Felix's hands were on Chan's chest. Chan had his tongue inside Felix's mouth exploring the warmness, Felix kissed back for a few seconds as Chan kissed him harder, before they pulled away panting needing oxygen.

"You done? Are you gonna listen to me without being a stubborn pain in the ass." Chan whispered in a dangerously low voice and all Felix could do was nod, still dazed by the kiss.

"Good boy." Chan said and the praise sent shivers down Felix's body.

"That girl was a client, and I wasn't going to let her do anything. She didn't kiss me, I didn't touch her. You had your eyes on me but you didn't see Minho, Seungmin, Jeongin, Changbin and some other guys watching her, ready to stop her at any moment. The only reason she was in my lap was becuase her father sent her to make a deal with me to marry her, and she was trying to seduce me. However, unless you've forgotten Felix, I'm 100% gay." Chan explained, his voice going soft once again.