27) The Proposal

Skin to skin. Mouth to mouth, legs tangled and hands to anything but themselves. The two just couldn't get enough of each other, they never would.

Giggles could be heard all around the apartment as the two messed around. There probably wasn't a surface in the entire apartment they hadn't fucked on.

"Fuck, I love you so much baby." Chan whispered when he came, the same goes for Felix. Expressing their love for one another was their favourite thing to do.

"I love you too." Felix whispered back as he lay on Chan's stomach tired and sleepy, it was quite endearing.

Everything was well. The two found their way back to each other, they worked out their differences and became the most loving couple they could.

The two had a long way to go, but for now, it was all good.

"Did you really have an engagement ring for Hyunjin?" Felix suddenly asked disturbing the peace. 

"Really? This again Lix?" Chan said sighing.

"This is the first time I'm asking." Felix said. And it was true.

The whole burn Choi alive thing happened about a week ago, Yoongi coming back was 2 weeks ago and Felix never mentioned the whole conversation of Chan and Hyunjin's past.

"Yes Felix I had a ring. And yes I was planning to ask him to lead the gang with me. But that's as far as we got." Chan said sighing and looking like he was remembering the past.

"What happened?" Felix said curiously. The boy was quite interested in this for some reason.

"We were better off as friends. Honestly I did love Hyunjin, I thought he was it for me, my life partner, but I was wrong. I walked in on him kissing Changbin, in my own room by the way." Chan said with a light chuckle and Felix was shocked.

"You were cheated on, Hyunjin cheated on you with Changbin?" Felix said trying to hold in his laughter.

"I'm glad my painful past is amusing to you Lixie and that you find joy in my situation." Chan said with a sarcastic smile.

"I'm sorry, I really am. Its just a little funny to imagine if you think about it. Also I'm sorry he cheated on you." Felix said moving up and pecking Chan's lips.

"Its okay. That was how I knew my dad was right." Chan said.

Felix remembered Chan telling him the story of how his parents broke apart and his dad telling him love would only ever hurt you. Chan's dad had told him love was painful, and it was the entire reason Chan didn't belive in love.

"I think your dad was wrong. Love isn't bullshit, sure you had a rocky, impending failure with Hyunjin, but you met me." Felix said with a smile.

"Yeah I did. And it was the best damn thing I ever did. I thought Hyunjin was it, but you, you are it for me. To eternity." Chan said kissing Felix softly who just melted into his arms.

"We need to get up and get ready." Felix said after pulling away.

"For what?" Chan asked with confusion.

"For the proposal dummy." Felix said lightly hitting Chan's bare chest and getting up.

Although it was easier said than done. Let's just say Chan and Felix had gone about 4 round and Felix needed a wheelchair. It all fed Chan's ego of course.

"Need help?" Chan said smirking and already getting up. Felix was gonna need it.

"I got it." Felix mumbled and got up, failing miserably and falling to the floor, which made Chan genuinely worry and rush to his husband.

Primed For Revenge | Chanlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें