21) Winning The Bet

"Ch-Chan, please t-touch me." Felix whimpered out and Chan smirked.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you?" Chan whispered into Felix's ear in a dangerous voice that made Felix moan in need.

"Touch me." Felix pulled Chan's head down by his neck and whispered back. Thats all it took for Chan to go absolutely feral on him.

He attacked every part of the blue haired boy's body. Felix understood Chan's needs though, after all he stayed celibate and sex deprived for almost 3 years, but Felix wasn't complaining.

And so the next few hours passed with Chan taking his sweet time worshiping Felix's body, and Felix gave back just the same. Thank god no one else was here or they would definitely hear the sounds Chan elicited from Felix.

Chan fucked Felix mercilessly, seemingly making up for lost time. Clothes were thrown on the floor, the merging of bodies and the connecting of souls took up the time. Chan was determined to claim Felix as his, he already had but he wanted to claim his body too, and Felix didn't mind one bit.

The blond moaned and screamed as Chan did everything he thought he would. He made the younger a mess under him, he screamed his name every time he went faster, harder, Felix was in bliss and Chan made him see stars.

Felix's porcelain skin against black silk sheets made Chan go harder. Felix looked fucked out and it made Chan finish quicker than he intended. Eyes closed, panting out breaths, blond hair sticking to his sweaty skin, tears running down his face and his skin red, and all sprawled out on the bed just for him.

Just like Chan said he would, Felix became a mess in his hands, submitted to him, made him weak and kept going round after round until Felix was too tired to move.

Chan came as he kept repeating 'you're mine' again and again and again until Felix replied 'I'm yours'.

Along with little sadistic phrases from Chan like 'I'm the only one who can fuck you so good'.

Felix came with a loud moan right beside Chan's ear and Chan smirked leaning down and whispering,

"I win the bet."

If Felix wasn't so tired he would've beaten the shit out of the blond. But he was tired and the exhaustion took over him and he ended up falling asleep. Chan saw the blue haired beauty passed out and smiled. He really fucking missed him.

Chan decided he needed to get some work done, no matter how bad he wanted to stay in bed with Felix. He did the work in the living room so he wouldn't disturb the sleeping boy.

A couple of hours later, Chan came back to his room and stood in the doorway just observing Felix. The younger was sleeping soundly surrounded by black sheets and covers and he was a little bundle of blue in the middle. Honestly Chan missed this sight so much.

Felix started stirring awake. He opened his eyes to see Chan nowhere until he looked to the door and saw the blond. He sat up and rubbed his eyes with his fists like a little kitten would and Chan resisted the urge to coo. His husband was adorable. 

"Good evening Sunshine." Chan said coming over and sitting on the bed.

"What time is it?" Felix asked still looking half asleep.

"7pm. You slept for 3 hours." Chan said softly petting Felix's blue locks.

"That is not my fault. I blame you." Felix said narrowing his eyes.

"And I take full responsibility. Proudly." Chan said smirking and Felix wacked his hand away from his head.

"Your ego has been fed way too much." Felix said and tried to get out of bed, but he could barely get off the bed to stand so he needed a minute.