28) The End

"Hey Chan, can you tell them I'll be back, I'm gonna go to the graveyard real quick."  Felix whispered to Chan's ear who nodded.

"You want me to come?" Chan asked and Felix shrugged and walked away.

The graveyard was down the street from where Hyunjin and Changbin lived. And that shrug, meant 'yeah, I need your presence'.

Chan told Minho and headed out too. Felix was walking down the street and he followed behind. This is what Felix wanted. He wanted him to come, to not be by his side but still be there. And Felix smiled when he felt Chan's presence behind him. No one could understand him better than his husband.

They reached the graveyard, Chan still behind as Felix walked over to a grave, a grave he had never stopped coming to, a grave he wished wasn't there but the person in it by his side. I guess life just didn't want it that way.

"Hi Jiminie." Felix whispered as he sat down beside the grave. Chan stood against a tree at a reasonable distance, he could hear what Felix said but felt like he shouldn't.

"Two of my friends just got engaged, it was beautiful, I wanted to tell you about it. Sorry I haven't had a chance to come for a few months, life has been busy." Felix said playing with the grass beneath him.

"I never told you before but I got your revenge. I missed you so much that I hated how that man took my brother from me. I became primed for revenge." Chan could hear him and he smiled.

"And I took it. I burned the man alive who took you from me, from us. Jisung misses you a lot too. And Yoongi. He hasn't moved on, I don't think he ever will but I really hope he does. He wears your engagement rings around his neck all the time, never taken them off." How Felix wished Jimin would reply to him.

"Speaking of engagements, remember how I told you I got married and my husband was a royal pain in the ass?" Felix said a little louder so Chan would hear, and he just smiled shaking his head, and was a little offended too.

"Turns out he's not that bad. He's quite amazing actually. He loves me and protects me with his life, I love him too. I'm sure you would too." Felix said then turned around and motioned for Chan to come forward. He came and kneeled beside Felix.

"He came with me, you've never met him, I wish you did." Felix said sadly, a tear falling from his eyes.

"Hi Jimin, I'm Chan. I've heard a lot about you. I know Felix was like your little brother. Don't worry, I would burn the world to the ground to keep him safe and protected. And happy." Chan said for the first time.

Felix turned to him and kissed him, the kiss was sweet and slow, showing Chan how glad Felix was tk have him in his life.

"I have an amazing family too, before it was just you, me and Jisung. Yoongi too. Now, I have so many people around me and I couldn't be more thankful. They would love to meet you. Hyunjin, Changbin, Jeongin, Seungmin and Minho. I'll tell you all about them another day. The whole gang actually, is my family. And its all thanks to Chan." Felix said crying.

"And don't worry, Yoongi is too. I'll always check on him and make sure he's okay, not just for you but for me too." Felix added.

Every time he came to see Jimin, he hoped not to cry because he wanted to tell Jimin happy things, but he failed every time and cried anyway. The pain was too much.

Felix spoke a little while longer about little things like him and Chan, Jisung and how he found love. Then they left.

The couple were walking out of the graveyard, Chan's arms were around Felix as they walked in silence.