13) Black Wedding

It was the night before the wedding and Felix had a small dilemma. He had to get his things over to Chan's house before tomorrow and it was already 9pm. He had his car but he lost the keys, he had a strong feeling he left his keys at Chan's apartment when he was there 2 days ago.

So he asked Minho, the only logical thing. And even though Minho was about to go sleep, he didn't hesitate to drop Felix off.

The day Felix walked in the rain, it was his own choice. His car was parked in Chan's garage, the building's garage technically. And his keys he's sure he left there so he would come back on his own.

"Thank you so much hyung, I owe you." Felix said and Minho smiled. Minho was one of the very few people Felix would call hyung.

"Dont worry about it. Call if you need a ride back." Minho said but then Felix explained his car situation.

Felix went to the elevator with 2 suitcase trailing behind him and a bag in hand. He was struggling a little but it was fine. He reached the top and knocked on the door. Chan opened it and saw the suitcases. He helped him and stopped Felix at the door.

"I have a guest over, so we might need to start the act a little earlier. Just y'know, act like my fiance." Chan told him as quietly as he could and Felix nodded.

They walked to the living room and saw a man in there with a women, she looked like his wife. They both held an aura of status and rich. Felix wondered who they were.

"Chris, who's this?" The woman asked smiling to Felix who forced a smile back.

"My fiance." Chan said and pulled Felix closer by his waist. Felix couldn't even fight it.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Felix said bowing a little in greeting.

"I never knew you were engaged Chris." The man said looking Felix up and down, judgingly, Felix was about to stab his eyes.

"I am, I have been for a few months." Chan said and took a seat with Felix on the couch across the guests. Felix wanted to escape but Chan's hold was strong.

"Oh when is the wedding, I hope we can come, seeing as we're close friends Chris?" The woman asked with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Tomorrow actually, and of course. I'll send you an invite." Chris forced out. Felix saw that it didn't seem like Chan liked these two.

"Fantastic." The woman said and clapped her hands together. The man nodded in conformation and soon after, the two left.

When the door closed, Chan's hand dropped from Felix's waist and the fake smiles too.

"God I hate those two assholes." Chan said walking back the living room.

"Why?" Felix asked as brought his suitcased through one by one.

"They've done many frauds with me so many times but I can't drop them or I'd loose a lot." Chan explained and got Felix's last suitcase from the hallway.

"I came to drop my things off, where are they going." Felix asked Chan pointed to the direction of his own room.

"We already had this conversation Felix." Chan said pointedly and sighed.

"I know, I was just hoping you changed your mind." Felix said and carried his luggage to the master bedroom.

When everything was placed and Felix unpacked a little, they sat down on the bed together not saying a word. They knew they needed to talk, about a few things happening and changing.

"I guess we're getting married tomorrow." Chan said breaking the silence, Felix nodded.

"You know what I'm gonna say Lix, about the ceremony." Of course Felix knew, he's been dreading it for a while but avoided talking about it.