11) Calm Before The Storm

"Chris?" Felix said in a questioning tone since it was the first time he'd heard that name.

"My english name. I can't exactly give out my real name, I'm a mafia boss." Chan explained and Felix nodded. There was so much he barely knew about Chan.

Soon they all started eating. It was silent for a while, small talk here and there, until Jeongin spoke.

"Hey Lix, did I get your order right?" He asked and Felix nodded.

"Yeah, you did." Felix said briefly looking at Chan who had a look of relief, knowing he still remembered what Felix liked.

Chan wouldn't forget, just like he wouldn't forget a bunch of things about Felix. Like how he loved cake. Or how much he hated tomatoes. Or how he loved the rain, he loved the autumn season when leaves would be brown and gold. He hated getting sick. He loved being held by Chan.

The blond sighed, it was his fault that there was so much distance between them.

Felix was eating, but barely. He felt sick but he knew he had to keep eating, until he reached his limit. He suddenly stood up and ran to the bathroom scaring everyone with haste.

He reached the bathroom and threw up in the toilet, emptying his stomach as much as possible. He couldn't exactly help it.

Jisung came after him and held his blue locks back and ran a soothing hand down his back. When Felix was finally done, he sat back trying to catch his breath and wiped the tears that escaped.

"Lixie, you okay?" Jisung asked and crouched down beside him.

"I'm fine, I just felt a little sick." Lie. Felix knew exactly why he just emptied his guts, but no one else needed to know.

"You sure it wasn't the food?" Of course it was the food, Felix thought. He shook his head though.

"I'm sure. I'm alright, really, don't worry." Felix assured as Jisung kept running his arm in comfort.

"You wanna go home?" Jisung asked. Home? Felix didn't have a home anymore. It was Minho's house, not home.

"No it's okay, It was just a sudden thing. I'm fine." Jisung nodded and helped Felix stand up.

"It was definitely sudden, you scared us all a little." Jisung said and Felix felt bad, he didn't want to make anyone worried.

Felix found the spare toothbrushes under the sink, just like years ago. He flushed the toilet, brushed his teeth and washed his face from the tears that ran down his face, and came out.

He walked back to the living room and saw all eyes on him, it made him a little nervous but he ignored it and sat down.

"Are you okay Felix?" Changbin asked and Felix nodded with a small smile.

"I'm okay, I just felt a little sick." Felix said and avoided Chan's eyes. Why?

Chan was the only one who knew what happened to him, because it wasn't the first time. Chan was the one who discovered what happened and took Felix to the doctor himself.

"Alright, just tell us of you feel bad again, okay?" Seungmin said and Felix nodded.

They continued eating with the TV on, mostly serving as background noise. Chan's eyes stayed on Felix's food seeing that he wasn't eating. He never does.

"Uhh, I have a crazy idea. To protect Felix." Jeongin suddenly said and all eyes turned to him.

"At this point we could use any idea." Minho said and Jeongin looked nervous to say it.