16) I Missed You

Everyone looked to the door where Chan walked in. The blond came and sat beside Felix since that was the only empty spot.

"I took him to the doctor." Chan said and Felix sighed, talk about wrong timing.

"Wait, Chan knew, he knew the entire time, even when you threw up at his house?" Jisung asked in disbelief. Chan just sat there when Felix ran to the bathroom.

"I knew you had it under cover." Chan replied looking to Jisung.

"You told Chan before you told me." Jisung asked softly, now realising the amount of trust Felix hand in Chan.

"Yeah. I trusted him, with my life. And he threw it away like it meant nothing." Felix said bitterly and maybe that was everyone's cue to get out the room. But of course they stayed.

"I didn't throw it away, need I
remind you, you walked out on me before I could even explain." Chan replied in the same aggravated tone.

"Yeah well I didn't really feel like sticking around. Can you blame me?" Felix replied.

"Not only did you walk out, you disappeared the very next day, and I promised Jisung I wouldn't try looking for you." Chan explained and Felix rolled his eyes, Jisung told him about that.

"If you even cared, you'd disregard that promise and try to find me. Honestly I thought you would." Felix said mumbling the last part.

"No matter how angry and hurt I was, I still missed you. Do you know how pathetic that makes me feel?" Felix continued angrily and Chan couldn't belive it. Felix.... missed him?

"You wanted me to find you?" Chan softly asked.

"Of course I wanted you to find me. And when you didn't, well, it made it easier to hate you." Felix waited months thinking Chan was looking for him, he felt better thinking he was looking for him. Until Jisung dropped the bomb that Chan promised he wouldn't.

"And there it is again, your strong proclamation of hate. I get it Felix, you hate me. Y'know, if you want, I'll make it even easier for you to hate me. Maybe then I can live with myself, or you'd be happier." Chan spat and walked to the door.

"You're insufferable." Felix snapped but Chan never said a word or replied.

"Where are you going? Its 12am." Felix shouted after him but Chan didn't answer again, nor did he care.

Everyone was pin drop silent, no one dared to speak, scared Felix would burst. No one tried stopping Chan either, it was futile. This was one day into their marriage, who knows what one week would be like.

Suddenly Felix stood and went to his and Chan's shared room without saying a word. The rest watched him go and opted not to say anything and retreated to their own rooms.

Felix chose a side of the bed and got ready to sleep. His heart felt heavy and he didn't know why. He laid down and somehow managed to sleep.

Although, around 3am the other side of the bed dipped and Felix opened his eyes. Being a wanted criminal for a couple of years made him a light sleeper. 

It seemed Chan was back from wherever he went, and at 3am no less. Felix turned to face him. Chan was taking off his watch, he seemed to already be changed. He then grabbed a pillow and was about to go to the couch.

"Where are you going?" Felix whispered and Chan just saw he was awake and sighed.

"To sleep on the sofa." Chan replied and Felix shook his head and looked up at Chan.

"You can sleep in the bed." He whispered and now Chan shook his head.

"I'm fine on the sofa Lix. Besides after earlier, you really wanna sleep beside me." Chan said in an equally quiet voice.