" For what it's worth. "

For what's worth, I always admired the way you walked with such a bounce, with a strong purpose and somewhere to be.

For what it's worth, I always loved your hair, acclaimed to it no matter where we were or who was around us. The way your highlights beautifully accented your locks.

For what it's worth, I always loved your eyes and the way the gleamed in the gorgeous sun and the way they seemed to glimmer when it rained; the way your eyes sparkled when you cried.

For what it's worth, I always appreciated how soft you were, how loud you could be when you were really excited.

For what it's worth, I always loved the scattered birthmarks on your body, strune across beautiful places on your body, one shaped like a snake bite. I treasured that one.

For what it's worth, I always loved the way you moved your hands when you were happy, the way you gave them a slight bounce, moved with such excitement to convey how happy you were, it's adorable.

For what it's worth, I always loved the way you would tilt your head and hum, "Hmm?" when you didn't quite hear what I said.

For what it's worth, I always idolized how confident you were in certain things and how you were so passionate.

For what it's worth, I loved how you cherished someone with your whole heart when you got with a person despite the pain you've must've been going through.

For what it's worth, I always loved the way you talked to me. So sweet and endearing, genuine care for what I was saying.

For what it's worth, I loved the way your fingers moved, the way you did certain things on your phone with them.

For what it's worth, I loved your smile and the way you laughed, flinging your body forward when something really made you cackle.

For what it's worth, I loved the way your mouth was slightly crooked, and when you smiled so wide, it looked to have disappeared.

For what it's worth, I loved the way you talked to me about the problems you experience at school, and the way you tried to help me understand what you were diagnosed with.

For what it's worth, I loved you. Loved every part of you from head to toe... but you realized too late.