" The one who makes me the happiest. "

You make me feel so happy in more ways than one. You were the one I thought I'd never find.
I'd never want to make you upset because it hurts me to see you that way because you're so unbelievably kind.
As someone that came into my life by mere chance over a game, you were the one I wanted to keep around.
After our first time playing together I knew it was you to which I was bound.
What about you was so special that first day we played together? How did you draw me in from one game?
If I got money every time I thought about you and awaited your texts, I'd be rich.
And with these riches I'd spoil you, make you feel special, cause you're not someone I can ditch.
For the remarkable relationship we have, I wouldn't trade for the world, it's so niche.
And for you I would do everything, you gave me happiness and gave me happiness again and I'm so sad you live so far away and where I live now, I think I'd switch. (For you)
You think I'd tell anyone about the things we do? Heck no, I ain't no snitch.
You want me to take you to the store to be spoiled? Sure! You tell me which.

You made me forget my troubles, helped me through my hard times, and I'll always be here for you.
You know exactly what I need, exactly what to say it seems like, you are the one for which I stay true.
I love you so very much and you know this, and although I can't have you, you can have me.
Your personality is the one thing I adore about you, you've never made me feel blue.
You are the one in which I will love forever no matter the cost, you are undeniably my glue.

You're everything I've ever wanted and you're absolutely gorgeous and I want nothing more.
For I love and admire everything about you, you are the one I love to the absolute core.
When I first saw your face, my jaw immediately hit the floor.
Now that you and I are best friends, everyone else can never compare. Personally, I think I won, score!
I never want you to leave my side, you are the one I will forever be with, the one who makes me roar.