" Love is undeniable. "

I once dreamed of a love so blissful and indisputable, the idea captivating, stuck in my every thought.
I wanted someone who was always there, someone I didn't know admired me from behind everything.
I needed someone who would always be there with me, someone I knew I could trust and turn to.
You were the person I thought was the answer to that question, but you lied.

I followed you because you were someone I yearned for.
But once I saw you, you were the one I swore to keep.
I thought what I had for you was love, then I realized it wasn't that deep.

I thought it was going to be your love that was something I had to pay.
Now it seems I'm the one who joined the fray.
You were the one I cherished; I chased, but now it was me who was led astray.
For you were someone I thought cared, you were someone I was hoping would stay.
But I soon realized what we had was nothing but "play".

I wanted you and you knew it. I thought I found everything in you.
I wanted to do everything I could with you, no matter what we had to go through.
You were so beautiful, I loved spending time with you, my everything, you were such a view.
You were the one I thought would stick with me, be true.
You are now nothing, you never even loved me enough to come back, that I knew.

I wish I could've known you from the beginning, knew what makes you sad, happy, loved.
But it was with you I always felt judged, you where the one who pushed me away. I felt shunned, shoved.
When it was you who I knew that I would never get to speak to again, that's when I felt stunned.
I physically felt my heart drop, my heart shatter for you, for me, my heart is something you played; tugged.
It was to you that I was loyal, to you was the person in which I succumbed.
And it's you with which I had hoped our relationship would conceal, someone who I plan to refund.