" I want someone who... "

I want someone who has the clouds in their eyes when they sob their eyes out over deathly pain.

I want someone who's smile could block out the sun because it reaches cheek to cheek with a twinkle.

I want someone who's voice is as captivating as it is beautiful and soothing, makes me swoon.

I want someone who's laugh is so contagious that everyone gets possessed by it; a laugh that's enticing.

I want someone who's pain reveals everything they've ever felt. Pain that I could easily read.

I want someone who's fingers caress my skin like clouds, soft to the touch but dangerous.

I want someone who's arms show everything they've been through, marks perfectly riddle their skin.

I want someone who's passion overshadows doubt. Someone who can eliminate sorrow in a second.

I want someone who's love is undeniable and can always reassure me.

I want someone who's true to their word, the way they speak is fulfilling and veracious.

I want someone who's never afraid to admit when they're wrong. Someone who's as humble as they are beautiful.

I want someone who knows just how to make me laugh uncontrollably and knows exactly what "tickles my fancy".

I want someone who knows exactly what to say, no matter the state I'm in, someone who cares unconventionally.

I want someone who knows exactly what I need and when I need it. Someone who really knows how to take care of me.

I want someone who really knows me, someone that brings out the best in me, someone who becomes my favorite person.

I want someone who really knows how to find the sparkle in my eye even when I myself can't find it.

I want someone who loves every trace of me, someone who will encourage me to love me, flaws and all and no matter how much I fight it, they'll stay and help me through it all.

I want someone who loves even the smallest feature and down to the littlest thing I do.

I want someone who enjoys my mind, the way I think when I'm happy and bouncing off the walls, and when I'm in my darkest moments and how they can play it and make me snap out of the depressive trance.

I want someone who's faith could never be blinded by the unjust and unfit society and keeps their focus on me. That's who I need. Someone... who loves me for me and no one else. That's who.