" What to do when it hurts? What then? "

What do you do when your emotional state begins to deteriorate?
What do you do when your heart doesn't know how to feel anymore?
What do you do when your own eyes can't believe what they're seeing?
What do you do when your own nose can't stop running because of the profuse tears that fall?
What do you do when your own mouth contradicts what you're truly feeling and says the wrong thing?
What do you do when your mind is constantly playing tricks on you and you can't even trust the one thing that does the thinking for you?
What do you do when your limbs start to feel less like limbs and more like noodles, floating in a bowl of water?
What do you do when your lungs start breathing faster than normal and your anxiety randomly spikes?
What do you do when your stomach starts to feel more and more empty until it feels as if there's a hole?
What do you do when your feet and legs themselves want to give out?
What do you do when you can't even express the excruciating pain you're going through because your tear ducts cease to function properly?
What do you do when all you want is love but can't even feel the one thing that's meant to beat rapidly in your chest?
What do you do when you start feeling less and less like yourself and more like the needle being thrown away in the hackstack to be lost again?
What do you do when you want to feel sad, happy, really anything and you don't even remember what they are supposed to feel like anymore?
What do you do when what used to be a stupendous smile that you woke up with everyday slowly begins fading and even the people that thought they knew you, start worrying for you?
What do you do when your body is shutting down so significantly that you're not even paying attention to the surroundings and that of your friends anymore because you can't feel anything?
What do you do when the very soul your body encapsulated is beginning to stagnate?
What do you do when the very thing that made you giddy and jittery like anxiety ceases to exist?What do you do when you start to feel yourself decompose and become next to nothing?
What do you do when the one thing that made your blood boil starts feeling like you don't care anymore?
What do you do when despite all this you're scared of living and are afraid to be vigorous and flourish?
What is a person to do when the very thing they thought they were living for ceases to exist?What do you do when all your emotions become emancipated? What do you do when it hurts? What then?