Chapter 36

Three weeks later

"Good morning." Liam greets, placing a kiss on Diamond's shoulder.

Groaning, Diamond turns around to be met with the face of her incredibly good looking husband.

"Morning." She responds groggily whilst extending her arms to cuddle her husband.

Several nights ago as Liam prepared for bed, he entered back from his bathroom to be met with his wife who sat comfortably at the corner of his bed. Offering no explanation other than a simple "I think it's time to share don't you?" Diamond crawled into bed leaving just enough space for Liam.

Ever since that fruitful day, the two have officially been sharing a bedroom.

Diamond had practically moved in now as she was left with little to no things to move into her husband's room. Part of her wonders why she never thought of moving earlier as Liam was quite comfortable to sleep on top of. Despite her silent regrets, she wakes up extremely pleased with her husband first thing in the morning.

"We need to prepare for our parents' barbeque."

"We still have time," Diamond responds voice muffled in her husband's shoulder.

She will never get tired of this feeling.

"Come now Love. We need to get ready. It's already 2."

Diamond does not respond but throws her leg onto Liam. Today she did not want to anything other than practically live in her husband's skin.

Chuckling, Liam struggles to free himself from her hold.

"As much as I love the affection... We need to get ready."

Diamond lets out a soft no as Liam smiles endearingly at his wife's antics. Succeeding in freeing himself from his wife's stronghold. Liam heads to the bathroom to shower first.

About ten minutes pass and Diamond lazily lifts herself up from bed to prepare for the day as well. Hearing the water in the bathroom going off, she heads to the kitchen to make a quick break-lunch for herself and Liam.

As Diamond finishes setting the table, Liam's descending footsteps approach the kitchen.

"Wait!" Diamond yells, sending Liam to a halt.

Stopping almost immediately, Liam holds a concerned expression as he watches his wife slowly approach him.

"Where do you think you're going looking like that?"

Liam lets out a chuckle as he watches Diamond examine him.

"Why do you have to look good in anything?" She asks, pouting.

Dressed in casual black dress pants and a simple black t-shirt, Liam still look as fine as ever.

The struggles of having a beautiful husband.

Placing a soft kiss on the pouting lips, Liam leads his wife back to the dining area where the food was.

"Mini pizza?"

"Did something quick before we went to your parents. We can't go on a completely empty stomach can we?"

The two sit down and began their quick meal and Diamond saw this as the opportunity to ogle at her husband.

Damn, this man is fine.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Liam asks, hand randomly roaming his face.

"Handsomeness." Diamond whispers, silently swooning.

Liam lets out a loud guffaw. What was happening to his wife today?