Chapter 39

New Years Eve.

It's currently 11:55 pm, exactly five minutes before the new year. The couple had arrived back from dinner with both their families about two hours ago. Now they are both finishing up, excited for the new year.

"Are you done?" Liam asks his wife as he walks towards her.

"Yeah!"

Liam comes to embrace his wife, as he smiled at their matching pajamas.

"What do you wish for the new year?"

Diamond thinks for a second. "That we will be happy. And all of our loved ones to remain healthy."

Liam nods and kisses his wife.

"One more minute!" Diamond announces excitedly.

"I love you." Liam says sweetly.

"I love you too."

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Happy New Year!" They both shout simultaneously before Liam kisses his wife. Diamond locks her arms around his neck and let's out a scream when Liam lifts her off the ground spinning her.

"I love you." He repeats, smiling widely.

Fireworks flash in the sky as Liam lights up their own set. The two watch as bursts of color fill the sky welcoming the new year.

"Did I tell you that I love you?" Liam teases as Diamond laughs in response.

"Many times."

"I'll tell.you a million times if I have too. That still won't be enough."

Diamond laughs harder before placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I love you Liam." She smiles.

"I love you Diamond."

And the two share another kiss.

The End

~~~

Gosh, we did it. After 50 years, BM is finished.

Thank you so so so much to everyone who has read and is reading my book! I love yall so much.

Please remember to follow me on insta for sneak peeks of future books.

If you'd like to support me, click the link in my bio.

Thank you everyone ❤️

See you in the Epilogue