Chapter 1: immortal

May the world never lose sleep!

**

Professor Gong Hui's "Linear Algebra" class has been listed as the top of the blacklist of elective courses by seniors and seniors because of its high difficulty, low grades, high frequency of questioning by name, and high failure rate , but every semester someone jumps into the fire pit, and Ran Xing is one of them.

Ran Xing originally wanted to choose "Movie Appreciation", but he swiped his hand to "Linear Algebra" below. When the timetable came out, Ran Xing was stunned.

Actually, you can withdraw from the class, but the school stipulates that you must take 12 credits each semester, otherwise you will drop out or repeat the class. Ran Xing chose only 13 credits for this semester. Among them, "Linear Algebra" Worth 2 credits.

In other words, Ran Xing not only has to take this "Linear Algebra", but also pass the class, otherwise she will drop out of school or repeat.

For liberal arts students, any mathematics is a life-threatening subject, and Ran Xing has performed exceptionally well in this prestigious school. From the beginning of his freshman year, Ran Xing has acquiesced that he belongs to the category of poor students.

Nowadays, she, Ran Xing, a poor student in liberal arts, has just received a five-star "Linear Algebra". Ran Xing only feels that her future is bleak and slim.

In order to pass and graduate from a prestigious school, Ran Xing came to the classroom half an hour earlier, took up the third row, and took out the "Introduction to Linear Algebra" she bought for this class , pre-rehearsed.

After reading for a long time, Ran Xing found that she knew every word in the textbook, but when she put it together, she couldn't understand it.

"Classmate, is there anyone next to you?"

Just as Ran Xing stared blankly at the textbook, a clear and melodious voice sounded above his head.

As a house girl, Ran Xing is somewhat voice-controlled, and this voice has a nice and unique tone, and the tone is very penetrating, like the plucked strings of a cello, it is quite comfortable to listen to .

Ran Xing raised his head subconsciously, then froze on the spot.

Well, this person in front of me can not only satisfy a voice control, but also a face control.

The light of autumn noon is clean and whitish, and the air-conditioned classroom is cool.

It's really beautiful, it looks like it came out of a comic book, it's not very real.

Ran Xing was in a trance for a moment, and a line of words flashed in his mind: What kind of beauty is this? !

"No one!"

Seeing that Ran Xing did not say a word, the corners of "Shenxian Yanzhi" raised a light smile, and asked with a light smile.

Ran Xing returned from his thoughts, and immediately shook his head: "No no."

Speaking, he indifferently moved his pencil case to the right, leaving the space on the left for him.

The teenager sat on the folding chair on the left of Ran Xing.

Ran Xing glanced around, the huge classroom was empty, only him and her.

Why sit beside her in so many places? ! Ran Xing was a little puzzled and turned his head to look at him subconsciously.

In terms of troubles, his skin has a good foundation, his complexion is cold and white, and his skin is smooth and delicate, which can definitely be called a prosperous beauty.