Chapter 41: wake

Fu Xuechen's next itinerary is Qingcheng Mountain and Dujiang Banquet. Ran Xing has been to these places, and climbing the mountain is too tiring. She really didn't want to suffer, so she directly rejected Fu Xuechen's invitation.

Fu Xuechen also knew that his little girl was squeamish and could not bear the kind of tiredness. It was hard to travel. The little girl was with him for two days, and she was really tired. That's fine, so he didn't care about Ran Xing's refusal, so he went to climb the mountain alone.

In a sense, Fu Xuechen and Ran Xing have similar personalities. They are very clingy when they are clingy, but they are also very comfortable when they are alone. With the character of climbing mountains, he quietly climbed Mount Qingcheng by himself.

Of course, I climbed up the mountain, took pictures, and did not forget to send a circle of friends in a slightly sad tone: "I finished climbing Qingcheng Mountain in silence."

Ran Xing swiped to Fu Xuechen's circle of friends, no matter how she looked at it, she felt that her boyfriend had a calm inner resentment for her not accompany him to climb the mountain.

Now that she didn't go, she wanted to save it and make her boyfriend happy.

How can I make my boyfriend happy? !

This is a problem.

On her fair and delicate face, the slap on her face was not made of powder, but she was so delicate that she could not pick out the slightest flaw.

A little girl of 18 or 19 years old, her face is full of collagen, her body is full of vigor and vitality, and she is invincible without makeup.

She fanned her long eyelashes, swiping her phone while thinking about countermeasures.

She has never coaxed a boy, and after thinking about it for a long time, she has no clue.

She pouted her small mouth sullenly, and finally, she put herself in, if it was her, it would be... happier when she received the money!

According to Ran's father Ran Sze's point of view, please use money to solve all problems that can be solved with money.

Ran Xing opened WeChat, found Fu Xuechen, and simply and rudely sent a red envelope of 200 yuan.

Fu Xuechen is at the top of Qingcheng Mountain at the moment.

Climbing to the top of the mountain and overlooking the thousands of worlds, no matter who it is, there will be a sense of heroism that "will be at the top of the mountain and see the mountains and small".

Fu Xuechen was blowing the mountain wind, looking into the distance, full of pride in his heart, found the girl he liked, and solved the sleep problem.

The only regret is that my girlfriend didn't come with me.

Suddenly seeing the red envelope sent by his girlfriend, Fu Xuechen was stunned for a moment, and then he was overjoyed. He didn't show any pretense, he poked the red envelope directly, looked at the two hundred yuan, and asked with a smile: " Take care of me?"

Ran Xing: "..."

This man, give you some sunshine, he will shine for you.

"I'm not interested in taking care of you."

Ran Xing ruthlessly denied it, and cut back to the topic: "Are you happy to receive the red envelope?"

Fu Xuechen raised his lips and typed quickly: "Happiness is happiness, but why don't you want to take care of me!"

Then, "I am tender, sweet, and pure, and I am a college student who is not yet nineteen years old."

In short, a humble appearance of a clean and innocent college student begging a rich woman to take care of her.