Chapter 49: raise you

Ran Xing thought of the numbers posted on the forum, and directly transferred 4,000 yuan to WeChat. Of course, he didn't forget to ask: "Is 4,000 yuan enough? I'll give you more if it's not enough."

Fu Xuechen: "..."

What a fairy ticket!

He vaguely knew that this girl was from a wealthy family, and she was the kind of little rich woman who would settle any disagreement directly with money.

4,000 yuan is not a small sum for a student, many people have two months' living expenses, but Ran Xing turned around without blinking.

Fu Xuechen didn't hesitate to order his girlfriend's little red envelope before, but now, he is determined not to accept the money, but he was refunded for his girlfriend's gift. .

He directly sent a video to interview.

Ran Xing glanced behind him immediately, Yuan Qian was still wearing daytime clothes to rush the paper, and made sure that her roommate would not appear in the video in an indecent image, so Ran Xing took it up pass video.

The video was connected, and she adjusted the angle so that the camera could only capture herself.

Well, when she opens videos, she will try not to take pictures of her roommates. After all, everyone in the girls' dormitory pays attention to privacy.

Fu Xuechen smiled when he saw the little girl's face after removing her makeup. This is not the first time she has seen her without makeup. The little girl has delicate facial features and good skin, and her face is as fair as a boiled egg. With the young and vigorous vigor that is unique to eighteen... nine-year-old girls, she is invincible without makeup.

Fu Xuechen saw his girlfriend's delicate and cute face like a doll, and his mood suddenly jumped up. The helplessness and humor just now were only gentle and sweet.

Think about it from another angle, Ran Xing's inhumaneness is actually a good performance of her family education, she is in love with you, it is your people, not your money.

Sometimes, it's really... suffocating.

Fu Xuechen smiled lightly and said, "I gave you the shoes, you don't need to transfer money."

Pause for a moment, "Wake up, can you pay attention a little bit, although I don't pay much attention to the big man, but your boyfriend is also... You want to save face."

I will send you a pair of shoes, and you will add money to transfer it to me. I really think I am a British purchasing agent.

Ran Xing's face was a little tangled, she felt that it was not a matter of face, but a matter of price, she hesitated: "But it's too expensive, I can't accept it!"

Fu Xuechen smiled as indifferently and elegantly as the clouds in the distance: "Wake up, you have misunderstood your boyfriend! As for me, my family is not bad, I have a lot of pocket money, and I have a scholarship, I The scholarship hasn't been spent yet!"

Fu Xuechen's family is quite rich, and any tee on his clothes is also four digits, but he is not a person who likes to show off his wealth and likes to wear logos on his body, so his clothes are all I can't see the specific brand clearly. As for the shoes, all kinds of basketball shoes and co-branded shoes are worn. At first glance, they are not bad money.

If he buys less than 4,000 shoes, he will think...the price is very cabbage, and it is like a free gift.

Of course, if he said this, he would not be beaten to death.

He didn't know what Ran Xing's family was. He estimated that her family was middle-class. The local indigenous conditions in Chengdu were naturally not bad, and most of the only daughters were rich. She can't be called the second generation if she doesn't go up to the moat. After all, her clothes are quite student-like, and her shoes cost hundreds of dollars. The bags are cheaper, and they are all canvas bags bought from Taobao.