Chapter 28: graduate

To immortals to demons.

Fu Xuechen is like a thousand-year-old fox.

Ran Xing had an inexplicable feeling... unstoppable.

In fact, when he asked for her timetable and WeChat for the first line substitute, she vaguely felt that he meant her in that way, but Fu Xuechen's immortal appearance and the glittering lights on his head The halo of Xueba is too deceptive, she never thought about it.

But the truth is, from the first sight, he began to flirt with her.

Just upgraded to version 2.0.

The 2.0 version of Fu Xuechen was so open and direct, so well known to the world, that she could no longer avoid the fact that "he was soaking her"...

Ran Xing glanced at the young man beside him from the corner of his eyes, and felt that he was not the opponent of such a thousand-year-old vixen.

If you can't make it, we can hide.

Slip away, slip away.

Ran Xing ignored him, but once again spread her feet and ran to the Eastern Church.

Fu Xuechen didn't mind seeing her running away.

It is true that her refusal frustrates him, but she still likes her character.

He lowered his head and smirked, chasing after riding his bicycle again.

Fu Xuechen didn't flick her into the back seat of his car anymore, but followed slowly on his bicycle, and even took out his mobile phone and glanced at it from time to time because he was bored, and replied a few WeChat messages What.

Ran Xing ran until she was about to lose her breath, running like this on a hot day, she was sweating all over her body, even her forehead was sweaty, the sweat was about to flow into her eyes, Ran Xing could only Raise your hand to wipe it every now and then.

, In contrast, Ran Xing became more and more unhappy.

Ride a bicycle and play with your phone, you are not afraid of being disfigured in a car accident!

Ran Xing thought maliciously, gritted her teeth angrily, and ran.

Fortunately, no matter how long the distance has an end, Ran Xing hurried to the classroom. Although she was a lot late, she was only a few minutes late. She gasped and pushed open the door. "Report".

On the podium, when Professor Gong Hui saw Ran Xing who was late, his serious and square face flashed a little displeased, and he said angrily, "Come in."

Ran Xing just stepped into the classroom, and behind her, Fu Xuechen, who was later than her because of locking the bike, called out "report" indifferently.

Professor Gong Hui's expression is quite calm and gentle, his voice is soft: "Come in!"

After a pause, she added, "This class is a bit easy for you. If you don't want to take it, you won't take it in the future. Don't worry about your grade point."

Ran Xing: "..."

On the differential treatment of academic scumbags and academic masters.

She came to class tremblingly but was still on the verge of failing the class. Fu Xuechen didn't come to class and the professor still gave the green light to give full marks.

Farewell! not see!

Ran Xing glanced at the somewhat empty classroom. She originally wanted to choose a seat with only one vacant seat in the front row to avoid Fu Xuechen, but she was sweating all over and was somewhat unsightly. The little fairy who relies on her beauty to eat is still a little burdened by the goddess. In the end, she deliberately chose a position in the back row to avoid the crowd.