Chapter 4: try

Fu Xuechen's WeChat nickname is his name, but the avatar is not a photo of himself, but an anime character, Gaara.

The Q version of Gaara has red hair and a top... The heavy black eye circles are standing there with the gourd behind her back, quite cute.

Ran Xing was a little surprised when she looked at this avatar. She thought that a cool science tyrant like Fu Xuechen should use some mathematical formulas that ordinary people can't understand as avatars, which is more compelling Also in line with others.

Using Gaara from Naruto

Ran Xing was quite puzzled and asked subconsciously, "You like Gaara!"

"Never mind."

Fu Xuechen's expression was light, and he remarked Ranxing's WeChat as Hypnos, Hypnos, the **** of sleep in classical Greek mythology, then turned his head to look at Ranxing, and said lazily: "I Just think I look like him?"

Ran Xing was surprised: "Huh?!"

Fu Xuechen looked at her fixedly, and ordered in a low voice, "Look at my eyes."

Ran Xing turned his head obediently and looked directly into his eyes.

There is a saying that the eyes are the windows to the soul.

Good-looking people generally have good-looking eyes, Fu Xuechen's eyes are a combination of peach blossom eyes and drooping eyes. However, the end of his eyes drooped slightly, and he happened to have some drooping eyes of innocence.

This picture is like a plot in a novel.

But Ran Xing's mood was not disturbed, and she looked directly at the handsome man, and her heart was also stable.

Fu Xuechen asked her to look into his eyes, and she looked at him for a while without blinking.

The two of them stared at each other for a while, as if they were playing the game of "whoever blinks first loses". Finally, Fu Xuechen blinked first. Ask: "What did you see?"

Ran Xing looked at Fu Xuechen's eyes carefully again, not letting go of every millimeter of skin, especially the corners of the eyes, but she didn't see the eye mucus thing, instead It's the blue and black under his eyes, strangely obvious.

Ran Xing replied warmly: "Dark circles."

"Look at my eyes, what do you see?"

"Dark circles."

After this conversation, Ran Xing was once again moved by her own emotional intelligence. She pointed out Fu Xuechen's pain so frankly and mercilessly. She felt that Fu Dashen might be thinking in the bottom of her heart. **** her.

Okay, please don't let a two-dimensional otaku carry out normal social activities, she is really not good at it.

The brain circuits of the two are magically the same.

Ran Xing glanced at him in astonishment, then took up his topic and said, "It's not that exaggerated."

Gaara's dark circles are just like panda eyes, and Fu Xuechen's eyes are blue right now, and the two are incomparable at all.

But, for a male god, a handsome ratio, he has zero tolerance for his own appearance flaws.

Ran Xing seriously thought about the solution to dark circles for a while, and finally looked at him and suggested with a serious look: "You can try Ma Yinglong."

???

Fu Xuechen almost thought he had heard it wrong, and asked loudly in surprise, "Ma Yinglong?!"

Ran Xing thought he had never heard of this brand, so he explained: "Ma Yinglong Hemorrhoid Cream."