Chapter 31: Mrs

Ran Xing was startled and looked at her carefully, the young man's eyes were pale blue, his expression was a little tired, but his dark eyes were as bright as stars, and his eyes were full of All smiles.

"He has stars in his eyes."

This is a golden sentence in many romance novels, but Ran Xing saw it in the eyes of a real person for the first time.

The bright eyes full of starlight made Fu Xuechen look bright and radiant. Ran Xing was scalded by such a clean and enthusiastic sight, she lowered her eyes in a panic, and in an instant , she was no longer able to look straight into those eyes with magnanimity and calmness.

She rejected him again and again, obviously hurt him, but he still appeared here, in front of her.

Standing in front of her with the warmth and purity of light and the courage and vigor of a teenager.

Silence is better than sound.

A word flashed in Ran Xing's heart: You can't stand still.

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A 19-year-old boy like Fu Xuechen, no matter how powerful his aura and his methods are, he is still innocent, immature, and brave with a youthful air.

In an instant, he quickly regained his strength and chased after him.

Besides, he even felt that being rejected was a matter of course, he didn't chase her for a long time at all, it's been less than a month since we met.

In one month, what substantial development do you want?

So, WeChat swiped to the little girl's circle of friends, immediately bought the last first-class ticket, simply packed her luggage, and rushed over.

In short, there are no conditions for us to create conditions!

Fu Xuechen looked at the little girl standing in front of him with her head down mess up.

But this girl is not yours, Fu Xuechen can only restrain his forbearance, and then with a smile, he said leisurely: "Ran Xing, give me some time, don't worry, I have done a good job for a long time. Preparation for war."

Ran Xing: "..."

God's hell.

Fu Xuechen's faction is rather Ning Ran: "The ancestors fought the war of resistance for eight years... ah, no, now is fourteen years, the ancestors have persevered in the war of resistance for fourteen years, and our descendants can never lose. Ran Xing Ah, how many years do you want me to chase you, fourteen years? fifteen years? sixteen years? ... or a lifetime?"

Ran Xing: "..."

Bewildered! !

Co-authoring This is endless, I can only carry it in your hands for the rest of my life!

Ran Xing was originally a very smart little girl. She responded quickly and said golden sentences frequently.

She bit her lip and didn't know what to do. Behind her, the passengers who were queuing to check the tickets urged impatiently: "Stop throwing dog food, go check the tickets, it's the two of you! "

Ran Xing was urged, not only was not annoyed, but cast a grateful look.

If it wasn't for this eldest brother, she really didn't know how to deal with Fu Xuechen.

She quickly pushed the suitcase and took the ticket to board the plane.

Entering the cabin, Ran Xing took the boarding pass to find her seat, she was behind and walked for a long time, when she found the seat, Ran Xing put her boarding box into the luggage Move on the shelf.