Chapter 60: ending

Christmas.

Ran Xing finished his electives, but he still hasn't figured out what kind of Christmas gift he should give Fu Xuechen.

A razor? ! earphone? ! keyboard

Ran Xing has no clue about these things.

She thought it was too difficult to give a gift. If the other party likes it, its fine, but if you dont like it, its a waste of money and hurts feelings. Ran Xing wants to ask Fu Xuechen, can you call Give him money as a Christmas present.

However, she was afraid that she would be beaten to death by Fu Xuechen.

Out of the classroom, Ran Xing swiped his phone to search for "Girls' Gift Guide" and walked forward slowly.

But suddenly, a girl stopped in front of her.

Ran Xing raised his eyes and looked at her, standing in front of him was his rival in love, An Sheng, the one he met at Fu Xuechen's birthday party last time.

An Sheng is the kind of girl who is so beautiful and domineering little one.

An Sheng said bluntly: "Ran Xing, let's talk!"

Ran Xing Xiaolu blinked twice, and said coldly: "We have nothing to talk about!"

Standing in front of her was her rival in love. Ran Xing felt that she was born with a different stance from the other party. No matter what An Sheng said, she would not listen.

She is not stupid enough to listen to her rival.

So, Ran Xing, who threw this sentence away, just bypassed An Sheng and planned to go downstairs.

She also had to struggle with the Christmas dress she gave to Fu Xuechen.

In contrast, this is what she needs to worry about.

An Sheng was so ignored by people, her face turned red and white with anger, she clenched her fists and became angry, people who are used to being sought after by others can't stand this anger, and immediately wanted to leave in big strides , but thinking of the truth he knew, he held back his bad temper, turned to Ran Xing and said, "Do you think Fu Xuechen really likes you? The reason why he chases you is just because he has insomnia, he can only fall asleep when he sees you. If he doesn't like you, he just thinks you have value."

Ran Xing originally buried his head and pulled the phone, hearing the words, the action at hand stopped.

She knew that her rival's words were basically not credible, but she thought of the first time she met him in the "Linear Algebra" class and fell asleep after looking at her, thinking of going to Chengdu to play and he was renting out The picture in the car, thinking that since he fell in love, he would accompany her in class every day and then lie down next to her to sleep...

Intuitively this is the truth.

Fu Xuechen has suffered from insomnia for many years, and then he can only fall asleep when he sees her.

She thought it was a bit of a joke, but it was true.

An Sheng saw her stop and ponder, knowing that her words made a difference, she held her chin up, smiled and walked towards Ran Xing, saying: "You should have noticed it too, Fu Xuechen really wants to sleep beside you. , didn't he tell you, he had insomnia since he was a child, he could still fall asleep on sleeping pills when he was a child, but after that the sleeping pills didn't work, it became more and more difficult for him to fall asleep, he didn't plan to fall in love because he felt that he couldn't sleep well Not long, otherwise people like Fu Xuechen would not be short of girlfriends at all."