Chapter 59: Rose

"My God, why is that girl in red sitting on top of MerryChristmas!"

"It seems that her boyfriend was playing with him and lifted her up"

"It's a little sweet!"

"Is this a model taking a photo? Why is that little girl sitting there?"

"No, her boyfriend picked it up."

"Shit, lift it so high, this boyfriend is strong."

Everyone was in a very happy mood during the festival, watching this scene with a good laugh, and not forgetting to take a photo and send it on Weibo, or record a video and tweet.

Fu Xuechen was very indifferent to such comments. When he saw the surrounding pedestrians starting to take pictures and record videos, he couldnt help but step back, raised his mobile phone, and took pictures of himself. masterpiece.

Of course, don't forget to cue your girlfriend: "Wake up, give me a smile."

Ran Xing sat in the air, looking at the male votes he had won, and the muscles at the corners of his eyes twitched.

In this case, you make me laugh!

I hit you!

The kind that jumps over the wall easily, but Ran Xing is not the kind of girl who plays wild at all.

From childhood to adulthood, although Ran Xing is not a diligent and hardworking student, she has never been a scumbag. She is the kind of ordinary, well-behaved and well-behaved girl. She didn't rebel at all, and it was impossible for her to climb over the school walls.

Besides, she is a sports scumbag and can't climb the wall.

This height belongs to the height that Ran Xing never jumped or dared to jump.

Although she is not afraid of heights, but jumping so high, her reason tells her that her feet will be numb, and her sensibility tells her that she will fall to the point of being paralyzed and half dead.

Ran Xing considers himself a sentimental person.

Life matters!

Ran Xing had no choice but to turn her attention to her scumbag boyfriend again, she ordered crisply: "Fu Xuechen, hug me down!"

Fu Xuechen approached with a chuckle, raised his face and negotiated with his girlfriend: "It's okay too! Be hugged and kissed by me!"

Ran Xing: "..."

Fu Xuechen, please be yourself!

She looked around, the high-end shopping malls on Christmas Eve were already full of people, and Fu Xuechen's act of showing her off and holding her to the sign even attracted countless people to stop and take pictures. Time to kiss the shame max.

Ran Xing coldly refused: "Impossible."

Fu Xuechen clasped his chest with his arms, grinning at her with his arms, Yan Yan looked at her, like a fox wagging his tail, he was both coquettish and black-bellied.

So cheap, Ran Xing took it.

How did this guy find a girlfriend!

Ran Xing silently touched the phone and threatened: "If you don't hold me down again, I will call 110."

Fu Xuechen coldly suggested: "It's time to call 119 at this time!"

Ran Xing's elk-like eyes blinked, and she was quite puzzled: "I want to call the police!"

Fu Xuechen said leisurely: "It's no use calling the police, you have to call a fire truck and let Uncle Fire take you down with a ladder."

Ran Xing: "..."