Chapter 13: sound of rain

Fu Xuechen froze in place for a long time, interpreting an emoji with strength.

This meme is calledfalling into autism.

!

I can only sell my face for two chicken legs! !

I can only get two drumsticks if I get wet! !

The face is grumpy and too lazy to take care of your expression.

It's just for comparison. Last night, the oily head was at the bottom. Fu Xuechen immediately felt that no matter how the girl in front of him rejected him, he could rely on the memory of the oily head's small open confession last night. The scene heals itself.

Fu Xuechen carefully recalled the confession he made in front of the cafeteria last night, and his heart felt a lot more comfortable.

He chuckled and agreed lazily: "Okay, take me to eat big chicken legs tomorrow."

Ran Xingxing saw that he agreed readily, with an expression of "I don't want you to owe me favor and we will have nothing to do after eating chicken legs", and she was so happy that she flew up, she praised : "I just like your refreshing personality, I owe you a favor, eat a chicken leg, and you're done, simple and rude."

Fu Xuechen: "..."

I'll shut myself down for a while.

I don't want to eat chicken thighs at all!

I think it's endless.

Ran Xing raised her chin and said in a clear voice, "Then it's settled. When you pick a day, I'll take you to Degenerate Street to eat big drumsticks."

Fu Xuechen felt helpless in his heart, but he had already reached this stage, so he could only pretend to agree simply: "Okay, let's eat big drumsticks another day."

Ran Xing nodded.

Next, Fu Xuechen sent Ran Xing back to the dormitory.

Sent to the girls' dormitory downstairs, Fu Xuechen turned and left.

Ran Xing walked under the eaves, quickly took off the camouflage shirt, and planned to return it to Fu Xuechen after taking it off, but when he turned around, only Fu Xuechen was left behind.

Why don't you say hello and leave!

If you do good deeds, don't leave your name and don't bring it!

His clothes are still in her hands!

Ran Xing hurriedly shouted: "Fu Xuechen, your clothes!"

Fu Xuechen did not look back.

Ran Xing had to increase her voice and continue to shout: "Fu Xuechen..."

Fu Xuechen has disappeared directly into the corner.

Ran Xing looked at the camouflage shirt in his hand...

topic of.

Is Fu Xuechen teasing himself?

Ran Xing tilted his head and thought for a moment, then thought of his fox-like enchanting face, thought of his cold and careless appearance, and immediately shook his head, throwing away these distracting thoughts.

There is no shortage of beautiful girls for such a handsome comparison, Ran Xing, don't be sentimental.

So, just now...the rain was probably too loud, he didn't hear it!

Ran Xing gave Fu Xuechen a reason.

Fu Xuechen, of course, when he heard Ran Xing calling him, he not only heard it, but also heard it very clearly, and it was so sweet that he wished she would call him more.