Chapter 40: High climb

Ran Xing silently stayed away from Fu Xuechen, feeling that he was not in the same dimension as this science and engineering master who was surprisingly good at mathematics.

Fu Xuechen looked at the little girl away from him, and shivered in the hot weather with her arms in her arms, shuddering like a scumbag, playful and arrogant, cute and dead, he only felt that there was something in his heart A feather was fluttering, itching unbelievably, he teased: "What's wrong? Trembling like this."

Ran Xing glanced at him, and said faintly: "I feel like a scholar like me and a scholar like you are not from the same world."

Negative distance contact

Ran Xing's face instantly burned to the surface of the sun.

Fu Xuechen complained: "What are you thinking? All kinds of dirty cars in your head, you know how to do **** all day long? I mean kissing."

Ran Xing: "..."

Who the **** is full of dirty cars and knows how to do **** all day? !

The thief shouts to catch the thief.

Fu Xuechen, you rascal!

Fu Xuechen went on to talk about his own affairs: "I entered the National Olympiad training team in the first year of high school, and those who entered the national training team were basically able to be recommended. I also won the gold medal in the world-class Olympiad, and I got the recommended quota from Peking University's School of Mathematics, so I didn't continue to compete. When I started my second year of high school, I liked to play games. In those two years, I put a lot of independent production on the market. The games were all cleared, and then I studied a little programming. Then, it was the college entrance examination. The ranking of the college entrance examination mainly depends on the language. I only got 130 in the language test, so the ranking is not very good, and it is fifth in the province.

The first prize of the National Mathematics Olympiad in the first year of high school, the world-class mathematics gold medal, and the recommendation to the Peking University Mathematical Institute

The college entrance examination came out from a province like Zhejiang, which attaches great importance to education, and was ranked fifth in the province.

I still have free time to play games

What else can I say, just blow it.

Fu Shen, awesome!

However, Ran Xing was curious: "Then why didn't you go to Tsinghua University and Peking University?"

Although their school Zhuyuan is the one who can enter Qingbei, but many people who can go to Qingbei will still go to Qingbei!

Fu Xuechen is the kind of person who is at the level of learning gods. During high school, competitions, college entrance examinations, and going abroad are all three-handed, each of which is very good. Not only that, but also self-taught programming and proficient in using several programming languages.

He can actually have a very broad future, but his insomnia is too serious and he is on the verge of sudden death.

Fu Xuechen laughed and gave the reason: "I'm afraid of dying in a foreign land."

This is the truth, Fu Xuechen really thinks that if he continues to lose sleep like this, his body will not be able to withstand four years of college. In this case, it doesn't matter where he goes, he is a native of Hangzhou, and his parents are here At the same time, he was too lazy to leave his hometown.

Ran Xing heard the words, gave Fu Xuechen a fixed look, nodded, and said, "Understood."

Fu Xuechen looked at her in surprise. Ran Xing probably didn't know that he didn't want to be too far from home because he was worried about his insomnia and sudden death!