Chapter 3: routine

The school's curriculum is very intensive, five in the morning, five in the afternoon, and there is only one hour of lunch time between the morning and afternoon classes. If you happen to have classes in the morning and afternoon, you can even catch up Do not go back to the largest canteen in Asia, which is very far away from the teaching area.

This "Linear Algebra" class is set in the afternoon of one or two sessions. After the class, most of the students hurried to other classrooms for class.

The huge classroom soon became empty.

Ran Xing didn't have class in the afternoon, so he didn't rush to leave. He simply sat in the classroom and studied by himself, trying to understand the knowledge taught by the professor today, but the effect was very unsatisfactory.

After reading for a long time, she understands everything she can understand, and she still doesn't understand what she doesn't understand.

Mathematics is such a gifted subject, every time Ran Xing learns it, he feels that he is mentally retarded.

If you can't learn it, then...don't learn it!

Although laziness is not a terminal illness, for Ranxing, it is a medicine without a cure.

Effortlessly and without guilt, she persuaded herself to give up, even if the class was related to her graduation.

Most of the time, Ran Xing behaves leisurely and calmly, not in a hurry, but to put it bluntly, he is just lazy and ordinary with ordinary talent, and it is not that he does not want to struggle, but every time he just struggles Immediately hit by reality.

For example, linear algebra, it is useless for her to struggle, so why is she struggling.

Closed the books and packed up the stationery, Ran Xing planned to go back.

It seemed that the movement was a bit loud, and Fu Xuechen, who had been sleeping beside her, suddenly woke up. He slept for two classes in a row, and slept very well, but it was inevitable that he would sleep on his stomach Uncomfortable, when he just woke up, he stretched his waist, pinched the back of his neck, stretched his body, and moved his muscles and bones.

Prosperity beauty is the beauty of the prosperous age, the most common and ordinary movements, he does it very beautifully.

She suddenly wanted to watch him do radio gymnastics, and felt that "fairy looks" would definitely attract the whole school to "Dancing Youth" together if he did radio gymnastics.

However, Ran Xing thought for a while, and said sincerely, "I'm sorry!"

The little girl apologized to herself with a soft voice and a sincere face, Fu Xuechen was stunned, and in retrospect smiled lazily and indifferently: "Ran wake up, what did you do to be sorry for me? Come on, let me hear it!"

In the expression, the exile is generally clean and elegant.

The tone of voice is full of jokes.

This man is a mess.

Ran Xing was quite surprised by his behavior of calling her name, but thinking that people are mathematical geniuses, such people remembering their personal names are naturally common, so they don't mind, just explain it seriously : "I shouldn't have looked at you when the teacher called you."

Fu Xuechen felt that the technique of picking up a conversation was a bit clumsy, but he looked at the little girl's fair, delicate, pure and innocent face, but he was interested and responded lazily: "Really!"

Fu Xuechen, who was full of sleep, no longer looked tired, and his whole person was in high spirits and shining. That feeling, like a vixen who has been ruthlessly harvesting yin and replenishing yang, an indescribable evildoer.