Chapter 27: sooner or later

The author has something to say:The last chapter felt a little watery, and it was repaired. I suggest you take a look and add a little plot.

This chapter sends 100 red envelopes to apologize to everyone.

Because I didn't go to bed until two o'clock last night, the alarm clock at 6:40 in the morning, I woke up and couldn't get up.

She is the kind of salted fish girl who does not sleep for seven or eight hours a day and feels that something is missing today. Now she has only slept for less than five hours, Ran Xing is really unable to Convince yourself to get up.

She decided to take a nap. As for the professional class in the morning, the professor is not strict, so... let it go!

He raised his hand and touched the phone. When the salted fish girl is not in class, it is customary to play with the phone for a while before getting up.

On WeChat, Fu Xuechen sent a message: "You didn't come to class this morning!"

Ran woke up: "I slept too late last night, I couldn't get up, I missed class."

Fu Xuechen also knew that this girl was very lazy. She didn't go to bed until nearly two o'clock last night, which obviously gave her enough reason to skip class.

He shook his head and laughed, got up and left the classroom through the back door, and asked casually, "Is the online substitute class in the afternoon?"

A scumbag like Ran Xing is a bit of a bully and fear of evil. The loose course is correct even if it is a professional course. The course is not dare to skip.

Ran Xing said: "Go on, this class must be taken, I dare not skip this class."

Fu Xuechen: "That's it, I'll go too."

Ran Xing looked at this conversation, inexplicably had a feeling of reporting his itinerary to Fu Xuechen.

She sat up, her cheeks bulging, some wondered what was going on.

According to the development of the story, shouldn't they stay away from each other after rejecting someone?

She reached out and combed her messy long hair, slapped her face very confused and dazed.

She thought about it for a whole minute, but she couldn't understand why this happened.

Since I can't figure it out, I don't want to.

Ran Xing decided to ignore this matter, and then proceeded to deal with his personal affairs in an orderly manner, washing, eating breakfast, reading...

In the afternoon, it was a class on line generation. The professor was very strict, but the class was boring and sleepy. Before Ran Xing, he brushed his face in front of the professor by sleeping, but now he is naturally frightened and cautious.

She was afraid that she would go to bed and go to school, so she ordered lunch in advance, and then lay in bed for a while in the morning, intending to fight the sleepy bug with plenty of energy.

She slept an hour less than usual last night and took a nap at noon. Her body subconsciously wanted to make up for the missing sleep.

As a result... I overslept and didn't hear the alarm clock.

Ran Xing, who overslept, thought of the serious professor Gong Hui, and almost cried to death. Fortunately, there was still a quarter of an hour before class, so Ran Xing could only tidy up in a hurry, and then spread his feet. Run to the East.

A quarter of an hour is enough for many students to walk from the dormitory to the classroom.

But this school is really too big. The living area and the teaching area are as far away as the Milky Way.