Chapter 46: heart

Fu Xuechen, the great **** of Zhuyuan, the school's grassroots, and the famous person, no matter what he does, he looks particularly ostentatious.

Ran Xing is wearing a COS suit today, and she is turning heads.

Ran wakes up and even hears someone screaming—

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

"The great **** is so good, just hug the princess!"

"Ow, ooh, the princess is so sweet!"

"What kind of fairy love, I am just a lemon."

"Kiss, hug, hold high, it's too sweet!"

Not only that, but the surrounding people silently took out their mobile phones, "Kaza" and "Kaza" for a while to shoot, and the shooting was open and honest, and it was almost impossible to directly shoot the camera to the two of them. face.

Ran Xing was caught off guard and was picked up by the air, she almost screamed in fright, thinking that there were people around, Ran Xing swallowed the scream, Rao is her such a peaceful personality , At this moment, the small face is also dyed thin red, and the sense of shame is called a burst.

Sorry, its okay to be embarrassed and thrown on Weibo on Chunxi Road, why go back to school and then be embarrassed and thrown on the 98th Top Ten.

Furthermore, Fu Xuechen is tall and big, Ran Xing is petite, hugged by such a princess, and held very high, Ran Xing can see Fu Xuechen's face when she turns her head, she is this person She was still afraid of death, so she tightly hooked Fu Xuechen's neck, and then whispered in his ear, "Can you put me down?"

Fu Xuechen chuckled lightly, clean and elegant, innocent and innocent: "It's not good to hold you like this, it will save you from walking."

Ran Xing: "..."

I'd rather walk with stubborn feet, thank you!

Fu Xuechen obviously did not intend to put the little girl back on the ground, he hugged Ran Xing and strode forward, not caring what the surrounding public opinion was, not only that, he also tilted his head and glanced Ran Xing, who was in his arms, gave a soft "tsk", and said mockingly, "Don't you want to be hugged? It's quite hard to hook my neck."

Ran wake up this person, especially the character of salted fish, at the beginning when she was hugged by the princess, she was all resistant, but when she was hugged and walked a few steps, all the people who should be lost were lost, She became very calm.

It's so embarrassing anyway, it doesn't matter.

Today, the club recruited new members and she was quite tired after a busy day.

Ran Xing is the kind of girl with a big heart, she feels that she is very adaptable, because she has adapted to being held by the princess now, she even replied: "This is not afraid of Can't you hold me and let me fall? If I fall so high, I hit the ground on the back of my head, and I can fall into cerebral palsy."

Fu Xuechen: "..."

He's a crippled girl who can't hold him.

Fu Xuechen felt that the impact of the previous wave of pretending to be sick was not far-reaching. Every time the little girl felt that he was weak, she went to Chengdu to worry that his stomach would be so bad that he had diarrhea and went to the anorectal hospital. Now he is back to school Even when the princess hugged her, she was worried that he could not hold her and would throw her into cerebral palsy.

He felt that he had to, immediately, immediately **** a sports boy in front of this girl, otherwise he would be too **** useless.

Therefore, Fu Xuechen said: "Ran Xing, do you know? I am the president of the Taekwondo Association. I have practiced Taekwondo since I was a child and have won national awards. If you don't believe me, you can touch it. I have abs."