Chapter 47: on the lips

After being warned by Fu Xuechen with rude words, Ran Xing was very calm in the second half, so he hooked Fu Xuechen around the neck and let him carry her to North Street.

North Street is a coffee street, the whole street is full of various literary and fresh coffee shops, usually classmates reunions, couples dating, boring time alone, and even brushing nights during exam weeks. is preferred.

Fu Xuechen carried Ran Xing to a coffee shop before putting her down. Ran Xing walked in first, and then took a seat by the window.

There are many people in this coffee shop that provides light meals, and they are all school students.

Fu Xuechen is famous, and Ran Xing is still wearing a cos suit, so these students look here from time to time, take pictures quietly, and gossip about them.

It's just that gossip, not small, Ran Xing could hear it clearly.

"It's Fu Xuechen, the school curator, that's his girlfriend. Let me tell you, Fu Xuechen confessed before that she refused and went to Chengdu to get together."

"Wow, I've seen it on the forum before, this is the first time I've seen a real person, the real person is really super handsome, even better than the photos, the girlfriend is also super nice, and cos Cheng Ying grass."

"Yeah, yeah, I feel very right. Today the club recruits new members. His girlfriend is the president of the animation club, and then fireflies."

Ran Xing gradually became accustomed to this kind of discussion, her boyfriend is a man of the hour, and her love affair with her has been so twists and turns, it is normal to be gossiped.

The waiter just came up and took the menu for them to order.

Ran Xing was thirsty and hungry now, so he ordered a black forest cake and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

Fu Xuechen ordered a chiffon cake and a cup of coffee.

While waiting for the meal, Fu Xuechen asked about Ran Xing's Weibo.

The fact that Ran Xing is a coser has been completely exposed, Fu Xuechen not only doesn't care, but rather appreciates it, Ran Xing no longer hides it, and directly tells him about her Weibo.

Anyway, she has several trumpets on her Weibo account. This coser's Weibo account has no other shady places besides its business Weibo account, so it doesn't hurt to tell him.

Fu Xuechen searched her Weibo, she is really a little famous coser, with more than 70,000 followers on Weibo, Fu Xuechen casually clicked and followed, and then started to look at her pictures.

Ran Xing looks delicate and petite, and her innate conditions are here, even if she thinks of a big breasted woman, she has no way to do it, what she produces are all soft and cute loli, such as Hatsune Miku...

She has big eyes and white skin and a petite body. It is really amazing to produce this kind of two-dimensional loli.

Fu Xuechen looked at the various two-dimensional loli on Ran Xing's Weibo, his mouth was dry, and there was a feeling that his treasured figure had become a real person, Fu Xuechen's mind began to frantically swipe the screen—

"My God, my girlfriend is so cute."

"This kind of cos photo of two-dimensional loli is too illegal."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;

"This one is too amazing, what a fairy ticket."

In the middle of the page, a boy suddenly appeared. Fu Xuechen only felt incomparable disobedience. Look: "You even sent Captain Levi!"