Chapter 21: Dating

Fu Xuechen has a class schedule for Ran Xing, so she knows that she is taking physical education class on the tennis court this afternoon.

He came over after class to try his luck.

The little girl is playing tennis with her friends.

Because she wants to exercise, the skirt is naturally not suitable, she changed her clothes in the afternoon, white Tee, BF wind-ripped jeans, sneakers, she seems to be afraid of the sun, wearing a baseball cap does not say , also covered a white sunscreen shirt.

It is said to be playing tennis, but in fact it is mainly picking up tennis balls.

Her partner's ball skills are obviously good, every time she will accurately send the ball to her right hand, even in order to take care of her, the ball is light and slow, and she has no strength at all, for fear that she will pick it up not live.

Every time the little girl ran up, she could accurately pounce, avoid the tennis ball in front of her perfectly, and then ran to pick up the ball with her short legs.

It's just... funny.

Fu Xuechen laughed unkindly at first, but soon, he stopped laughing.

Because Ran Xing didn't complain even though he picked up the ball frequently, but practiced very seriously and hard.

Her skills have changed from not being able to catch one to one or two.

She is making progress, albeit slowly.

Ran wake up this little girl, she is lazy and squeamish, even walking around with a potted plant will make her feel tired, and she is out of breath after practicing tennis for so long on a hot day, but she doesn't say a word Say, I didn't say hard work or tiredness, I just didn't want to drag my partner's hind legs.

Fu Xuechen can feel the warmth and kindness of this girl, she really has no choice for her friends.

Fu Xuechen felt that this little girl was nice, squeamish and lazy, but she was gentle and kind, and she had a good temper with him, so his eyes were so hot that he felt that the little girl was picking up tennis **** in the audience , also thief chicken cute.

However, he did not step forward to disturb, but stood outside the tennis court fence, watching the little girl play tennis for more than half an hour.

Fu Xuechen didn't go to find her until she finished resting.

The little girl was really exhausted. She slumped on the ground and didn't move, just like a potted plant that was dried and sticky.

Fu Xuechen squatted down and looked over—

Casually sticking to her forehead temples...

Seeing her, she raised her chin slightly and looked up.

Fu Xuechen was stabbed instantly.

His heartbeat was completely out of order, his breathing was immediately heavy, and he was so cute that he was about to suffocate.

I think, God, this little girl Ranxing is not only cute, but also a little sexy!

Fu Xuechen was stunned, and began to have evil thoughts and fancy thoughts. He couldn't help but imagine that in some ambiguous and beautiful scenes, this face was full of sweat and flushed charming style.

Such fantasies emerged in my mind, Fu Xuechen's Adam's apple rolled and his body tightened with his flesh.

Ran Xing was also stunned when she saw the handsome man squatting in front of her, and she didn't know if it was her illusion. She felt that she had been in frequent contact with Fu Xuechen recently.