Chapter 25: tame

Whether it's flowers, candles or a sea of ​​people, they all give Ran Xing an unparalleled old-fashioned feeling, but when the person standing in front of you is Fu Xuechen, no matter how ordinary and old scenes are Vivid and unusual because of him.

Fu Xuechen has an aura that frightens all beings.

Ran Xing brushed line after line of barrage in his mind: Who can stand this? !

So, even if Ran Xing made various complaints about today's confession battle, but when she really saw Fu Xuechen, she would... stop complaining.

Not only that, but she also exclaimed, why this person can even control such a vulgar and rustic confession.

Fu Xuechen is going against the sky!

This kind of bystander's comment flashed by, and Ran Xing slowly remembered that she was not a bystander today, she was a party, and Fu Xuechen came to her to confess.

Then, she was a little stunned.

She never thought that Fu Xuechen would like her.

But bits and pieces of the past come to mind—

After the "Linear Algebra" class, he asked her name for her class schedule, Wu Chang confessed to her that when he was out of the siege, he said he was in line to confess to her, he took an umbrella to send her back to the dormitory, he was sick and threatened Lure her to visit, ride her bike and let him grab her clothes...

The ambiguity has always been there.

Ran Xing is not slow, on the contrary, she has always been keenly aware of it, but she has been looking for reasons to excuse the two.

Therefore, tonight's scene, some unexpected, more logical.

Fu Xuechen took a step forward and approached the slender, thin and petite little girl in front of him.

Defects, paired with a red polka-dot skirt, the freshly picked cherries from the living tree have a crystal clear luster, with a fresh and delicious, delicious and juicy atmosphere.

Fu Xuechen's throat rolled, feeling that this scene was very similar to the Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood in a fairy tale.

The Big Bad Wolf wanted to knock on Little Red Riding Hood's door and devour her.

What he wants to knock on is Ran Xing's heart door and eat her clean.

It's just that every time he flirted with twists and turns in the past, she was able to avoid it just right. This time, Fu Xuechen decided to stop twisting and twisting, and he handed the rose to Ran Xing, Simple and straightforward, straight to the point: "Ran Xing, I like you, be my girlfriend!"

The boy's voice is clear and powerful, and it reaches everyone's ears, including Ran Xing.

Before Ran Xing could react, the crowd of people around started whistling, screaming, and booing—

"Ah, ah, ah, God Fu has confessed."

"Promise him."

"Ah ah ah ah, promise him."

Finally, they shouted "promise him" in unison.

The voice was loud and noisy, Ran Xing raised his eyes to look at Fu Xuechen, the young man opposite stood straight, elegant and picturesque.

As a bystander, Ran Xing also exclaimed, "Who can stand this?"

Fu Xuechen is undoubtedly the best little girl she has ever seen in her life. Falling in love with such a person has its own halo, and even if you break up, you can show it off.