Chapter 8: Lazy wake up

The next day, Ran Xing went to class as usual.

After breakfast in the cafeteria, Ran Xing saw Fu Xuechen from a distance.

Fu Xuechen was wearing white T, light blue jeans and sneakers. The simple and clean outfit made him look like a **** descended from the earth, with a celestial air and no dust.

He held a potted plant in his right hand at will. The potted plant was white potted with black soil and green leaves and pink flowers. Ran Xing did not recognize what species it was, but the potted plant was well taken care of and looked fresh and beautiful. , or the boy holding this potted plant is too shocking to be stunning, so there is a pleasing look.

Passing girls passed by him, all of them exclaimed in low voice: "So handsome!"

Fu Xuechen is the kind of character that only exists in romance novels or anime, so it's almost unreal.

Ran Xing stared at him for a few seconds, wondering if she should go up to say hello, but thinking that the two of them were not familiar at all, she gave up, turned around and left.

Fu Xuechen walked straight to her and handed the potted plant to Ran Xing: "Here."

She has a pair of talking eyes, which are particularly appropriate and moving when they are confused.

She is a little confused at the moment, but this confusion is not about Fu Xuechen's behavior, but: "What kind of flower is this?"

Forgive her shallow knowledge and clumsiness, she didn't see what kind of flower it was after looking at it for a long time.

But the flower is quite special, the heart-shaped petals are very interesting, so I asked curiously.

Fu Xuechen was accustomed to this girl's jumping thinking, and immediately said with a chuckle, "Pink palm."

Ran Xing nodded with a little head, and then said "oh" slowly.

Immediately afterwards, he didn't feel that he and Fu Xuechen were familiar enough to chat and say hello, so he just turned and walked towards the Eastern Church.

Go...go away...

Fu Xuechen stared at the petite and thin back that walked in front of him ruthlessly, and stood there in a daze.

She is...not going to accept it, right!

Fu Xuechen thought she should understand what he meant after he posted last night, but now this situation is a bit unexpected.

But he just wanted to give her this pot of flowers, no matter what.

He frowned and thought for a while, then chased after him and handed over the potted plant again. He changed his words: "Take it."

Ran Xing is quite lazy, but when others clearly ask her to help with something, she will cooperate obediently. hold.

It's just that Ran Xing thought that Fu Xuechen asked him to help with the potted plant, but in fact, he didn't do anything, so he handed the potted plant to her, and then walked side by side with her.

Ran Xing didn't quite understand this situation, her cheeks were bulging, and she didn't know what to do.

Fu Xuechen lowered his eyes slightly, thinking about how... confession.

The white wind blows slowly over the school, and the white and soft clouds slowly creep forward.

The school is beautiful, and in the early morning, the atmosphere is quiet and peaceful.

There are four little girls wearing camouflage uniforms with shoulders hooked on their backs, and they are the new students who come up this year.

The newcomers are full of expectations and curiosity about this top domestic school. They have undisguised and confident smiles on their faces, saying this loudly and making noise.