Chapter 11: common umbrella

The next day, Saturday.

Ran Xing naturally did not arrange any electives on the weekend, but two weeks later, each class has a book list and homework, for example, yesterday's "German Classical Philosophy" assigned group homework , Ran Xing wants to teach the whole class about Kant's philosophy with the members of his group, and because Kant is at the forefront of German classical philosophy, Ran Xing will teach it next week.

Ran Xing's plan today is to go to the library for self-study and then borrow a few books.

At 6:40, the alarm clock rang, Ran woke up in a daze, got out of bed in a daze, dawdled to the window, opened the curtains and touched the light, and then woke up a little.

I glanced outside and found that it was raining lightly.

Looking at the rain, Ran Xing felt a little discouraged and did not want to go to self-study.

But immediately, Ran Xing ruthlessly spurned his own depravity and decadence.

Ran Xing, you went to a prestigious school, you don't want to graduate, don't you want to learn knowledge, aren't you interested in literature, history and philosophy and want to be a well-mannered person, don't you want to Staying in the bedroom and wasting four years of youth, people who are prettier than you are richer than you are struggling, why don't you fight, because of a little rain, you will retreat, don't you feel ashamed...

Ran wake up, you can't be so salty all the time! !

Even if you are a scumbag, you are a good student with the heart of a scholar!

Considering that he was going to speak on Kant's philosophy on stage next week, Ran woke up to the library and planned to read Kant's original work first, and finally found the "Critique of Pure Reason" translated by Deng Xiaomang Read it up.

After half an hour, stay at the first edition prologue.

Sorry, Kant's thought is so obscure and difficult that I really can't understand it.

Finally, I went to a few history of philosophy, first to understand and then to read the original.

Compared with the original work, the history of philosophy is more approachable and simpler. Ran Xing read the Kant part of the German Classical Philosophy published by Fudan University, and probably has some understanding of Kant's philosophy. Looking at the original, it seems... not so difficult.

She found some papers to read against, and only then did she understand a little bit. Of course, it was only a little bit like a fingernail.

The book does not know the years, a morning time flies by in a hurry.

Ran Xing was empty and hungry before realizing it was time to eat.

She borrowed books from the library and put them in a canvas bag before leaving the library.

When the cool wind blew, Ran Xing at the entrance of the library felt as pitiful as a little quail in the rainstorm.

After Ran Xing grew up, he felt that life is mostly composed of a bunch of small things.

For example, today, the umbrella that was taken away by someone unknown, the hungry stomach, and the sudden heavy rain...

A bunch of small mourning will make you full of frustration.

Hungry and cold, cold and hungry, this is definitely a bleak time in Ranxing's life.

But suddenly, with a light "click", the vinyl automatic umbrella opened with a "swoosh".

Ran Xing was staring at the rain curtain in a daze. Hearing the sound, he turned his head subconsciously to look over, and saw the colorful umbrella surface inside the black plastic umbrella.