Chapter 12: drumstick

In the late summer and early autumn, the typhoon passed, and the whole Hangzhou was turbulent.

The school is no exception. The sky is shrouded in thick black clouds, and the bean-sized raindrops are blown down by the wind.

The raindrops "crackled" on the umbrella surface, splashing a string of water, and then falling down the umbrella surface into a water column.

Ran Xing wore Fu Xuechen's shirt, held the canvas bag in his arms, and trotted forward, Fu Xuechen was on her right hand, the two were very close, and they occasionally touched their bodies while walking.

The breath belonging to men invades the nasal cavity along with the moisture of the rainstorm. It smells exactly the same as the shirt on Ran Xing's body, which is unexpectedly good.

The classic scene of a little girl's heart beating wildly.

Ran Xing's state of mind is unmoved, and the ancient well is not disturbed. She is very ordinary about this kind of relationship.

Fu Xuechen has tall legs and long legs. With one step, Ran Xing can take two steps. When it rains, he will automatically increase his pace, and Ran Xing will trot beside him.

She is such a sports scum, she is exhausted from trotting all the way, but she belongs to the object of "learning from Lei Feng", so she has no face to ask "Lei Feng" to walk slowly, so she runs all the way, all the way panting .

From the beginning of her freshman year, her impression of this school was that it was a big school. Now it's raining, I'm starving, and I'm in a hurry to go to the cafeteria. She even feels that this school is unreasonably big, not at all. Indulge in her short legs.

She thought about her eight out of ten...nine times she would starve to death on the way to the cafeteria. In order not to starve to death, Ran Xingdeng felt that it was okay to trot all the way.

Fu Xuechen held an umbrella and glanced at Ran Xing from time to time.

The little girl walked beside her wearing her own shirt, which made her look even more petite and lovely.

In the torrential rain, neither of them spoke.

The world under the umbrella was unexpectedly quiet, so quiet that he heard her slight gasps mixed with the sound of the rain.

Fu Xuechen listened to her panting, and his heart went out of order for a moment.

Aside from the role of her sleeping pills, Ran Xing is also a delicate and beautiful little girl like a doll, and because of the label of Loli, he is more attracted to science and engineering men like him.

Ran Xing is the kind of type who can't help but say "wow" in his heart when he looks at it, and then think this girl is really **** cute.

When she was breathing aggravating because of sharing the umbrella with you, it was hard for Fu Xuechen not to feel it.

Fu Xuechen's body tensed for a moment, his throat rolled and his breathing became a little heavy.

Finding the strangeness of her body, Fu Xuechen turned his head in a funny way, and cursed in his heart: "It's really promising, obviously he's here to flirt with the girl, but the girl hasn't gotten it yet, but she's turned against her. .

After scolding, she couldn't help but turn her head to look at her to guess if she did this on purpose.

It can be said that the two share an umbrella, but their thoughts are not on the same band at all.

The journey from the library to the cafeteria is not a short one, but it is quickly over.

Ran Xing entered the cafeteria and let out a long breath.