Chapter 39: love scene

After watching the panda, Fu Xuechen took Ran Xing's hand and walked on the return journey. The trees on the roadside were lush, the flowers were blooming on the roadside, and the free-range peacocks opened their screens and begged for joy. The scenery was very beautiful.

Fu Xuechen praised in a melodious voice: "This place is quite beautiful."

Ran Xing nodded in agreement: "Indeed."

Fu Xuechen glanced at Ran Xing very lightly, and said casually: "Such a beautiful place is very suitable for kissing."

Ran Xing turned to look at him in horror.

Fu Xuechen looked over with a calm expression, and asked with a light smile, "Do you want to kiss?"

Ran Xing: "..."

Ran Xing was inexplicably annoyed, she slapped her face and raised her face, unable to stop reasoning with him: "Fu Xuechen, you kissed too often, we kissed just after we were together yesterday. , you are still kissing today!"

Fu Xuechen didn't take it seriously: "Not very often, I've been alive for almost nineteen years, and I only kissed once yesterday, even once a year, it's one-nineteenth, once a day is... "

Ran Xing immediately stopped and said, "Okay."

Don't be silly, I know you're good at math.

Ran Xing's small head hangs down, her cheeks start to turn red for no reason, and her heartbeat starts to be unstable.

But her mushy head began to turn, and she began to think about whether to kiss.

Kiss, I think this is too intensive, why kiss every day? !

I don't want to kiss, and I feel like I'm too cocky. Isn't it all about kissing, hugging, and having **** in college? !

Ran Xing raised her face to look at him, Fu Xuechen poked her forefinger, he scraped his back molars, the quiet and elegant boy smiled a little ruffian at the moment, he then asked : "Want to kiss?"

I felt bad, so I pretended to be calm.

She stared at him fixedly, Fu Xuechen was still there lazily, looking at her with a half-smile, just looking at his face, he was already a teenager who turned all beings upside down, not to mention he was so deliberate seduce.

For a handsome man like Fu Xuechen, there are so many people who want to kiss him, what is it if you kiss him once, if you don't kiss him a hundred and eighty times, you are too embarrassed to admit that it is his girlfriend, and now he Ask if you want to kiss, Ran Xing, what kind of morals do you want, what kind of restraint do you want, don't be cowardly, beat him!

Ran Xing's heart was beating wildly, her face was pink, but her expression was cool, she said coldly, "Come on!"

Fu Xuechen, he just looked at the cute girl and made a fool of himself. Now that he got a satisfactory answer, he was stunned for a moment, his heartbeat suddenly jumped fast, his Adam's apple rolled, and he could no longer restrain himself. , directly leaned over and kissed the cherry mouth.

There are tourists passing by, and there are many discussions: "Hey, look, there are people over there."

Boom

This is absolutely amazing!

Ran Xing is sensitive to sound, catches the sound, and quickly pushes Fu Xuechen away, the originally calm and innocent voice is a little soft and soft, and whimper like a cat: "Someone is coming."

There are a lot of tourists on National Day, even in secluded places, there are tourists passing by.

Fu Xuechen was interrupted when he was emotional, inexplicably upset, raised his eyelids, and swept his eyes sharply. Gentle and authentic: "What are you afraid of, they are all adults."