Chapter 48: shoe

That seems to be sweet on your lips

These words reverberated in Ran Xing's mind for a long time, she stared blankly at Fu Xuechen opposite, knowing what to say for a long time.

I feel that Fu Xuechen is worthy of being a great god. Not only is he excellent in his studies, but he is also a full scorer in love on campus.

She was amazed by the love and rhetoric.

She was silent, but the little girls in the cafe had already started to scream in a low voice—

"Ah, ah, ah, I kissed, but unfortunately it was blocked by the hair ball. I didn't see the details clearly."

"It's alright, I took a picture, I turned back and zoomed in to see the details."

"I'm left with the trough, what kind of fairy love."

"Fu Dashen really likes Su, wipe the cake at the corner of his mouth and kiss him directly. Don't be too sweet."

"And did you hear what Master Fu just said, 'It seems that your lips are sweet', what kind of fairy love words."

Ran Xing's ears were pointed, and she heard the girls next to Fu Xuechen exclaiming in various ways, and her voice was not small.

She wondered if she should turn her head to take a look, but she was afraid that it would be too embarrassing, so she could only pursed her lips and smiled.

Fu Xuechen had no idea about his inadvertent remark that made his girlfriend speechless for a while, and his focus was obviously not this, but on WeChat, the Shang Dynasty sentence: "I I saw you."

Fu Xuechen raised his eyes from his mobile phone and looked towards the door. The Shang Dynasty just pushed the door and entered.

Fu Xuechen got up immediately, went to get the shoes, of course: "Thank you!"

Shang Chao glanced at Fu Xuechen with a wicked smile, and said, "It's a small matter, anyway, you..." Dad called out.

Then, I glanced at the girl who became a firefly grass by the window, and her girlfriend was there. The Shang Dynasty was not good for Fu Xuechen, so he swallowed the second half of the sentence and said goodbye directly: "I'm leaving!"

Fu Xuechen waved his hand and sent the Shang Dynasty away indiscriminately.

He took out the pair of white shoes from the paper bag as he walked, and then squatted down, bent his right knee, leaned on the ground, and half-squatted In front of Ran Xing, Ning Ya indifferently pinched Ran Xing's ankle and placed it on his right knee.

Looking at the posture, it is obvious that she wants to put shoes on Ran Xing.

Ran Xing wanted to say, Fu Xuechen, please don't be rude, let me do it myself!

He looked at Fu Xuechensao with a calm face.

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;

Fu Xuechen is very flirtatious, and he is flirting all the time.

Maybe you can reply a few words at the beginning, and later, you will be stunned.

For example, at this moment, Ran Xing's face was flushed, his eyes were filled with fog, and he didn't know what to do.

Fu Xuechen held the slender ankle and stared at the little girl's feet, a little lost.

Fu Xuechen is not foot control, but looking at this small amputated foot, his mouth is inexplicably dry. The famous scene is like a... foot-controlled metamorphosis.