Chapter 32: sages

The plane landed at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport on time three hours later.

Ran woke up and got off the plane and walked outside the airport. She turned off the airplane mode of her mobile phone and called her father, Ran Sze, who was waiting for her outside the airport.

Fu Xuechen followed behind, listening to the little girl communicate with her family in authentic Sichuan dialect. The Sichuan dialect is not difficult to understand.

The surrounding crowd was noisy, and the language of conversation was also a dialect that Fu Xuechen knew little about.

Sichuan dialect is the Southwest Mandarin, and it is almost universal in Sichuan and Chongqing. When you talk to a small businessman on the streets of Chengdu, the first thing the other party will say will be dialect, not Mandarin.

This is also a characteristic of Sichuan and Chongqing, but it is inevitable for foreigners to go there.

Fu Xuechen listened silently, and vaguely guessed the general meaning. It was nothing more than that the plane landed to report that it was safe, and then I went out immediately. However, the little girl and her family naturally had endless conversations. These chatted about other things, holding the mobile phone and leaving the airport while making a phone call.

As soon as he stepped out of the air-conditioned airport, Fu Xuechen felt the restlessness in the air, and the surrounding voices were floating and bustling.

Fu Xuechen knew that this was Chengdu, where Ran Xing grew up.

The corners of his lips curved, his expression very happy.

"Wake up..."

A deep, brisk voice sounded.

Fu Xuechen followed his reputation and saw a thin man walking over quickly.

He has a baby face, big eyes and white skin, handsome facial features, and looks very young. Even if he said that he was in his early twenties, some people believed him. This is Ran Xing's brother.

Immediately, he looked at Fu Xuechen, who was tall and handsome next to his daughter, and his expression changed for a while.

Isn't this a wake up boyfriend? !

Ran Sze is an enlightened father, as a parent, of course he hopes that his daughter will marry well. He hopes that his daughter will find a man who will take good care of her life. He has always been positive and even With an encouraging attitude, she occasionally urges her daughter to find a boyfriend.

In fact, his family Xingxing has been a little cold and withdrawn since he was a child, and he thinks that the probability of his daughter's life not being able to fall in love and dying alone is too great.

At first glance, seeing the tall and handsome boy beside her daughter, Ran Sze naturally couldn't help but take a second glance, and then she thought about her daughter's boyfriend, but soon woke up again, completely impossible.

When Ran Xing was a freshman, Ran Sze urged her to find a boyfriend, at that time the little girl replied coolly: "Ran Sze, if you die, your daughter is the life of a blind date. ."

Ran Sze was so angry that he almost smoked.

Ran Xing, this child, also looks cute, and his personality is like cats and dogs.

Over there, Fu Xuechen called out politely and generously: "Hello, uncle, I'm Fu Xuechen, Ran Xing's college classmate."

Ran Sze heard the news and felt regretful in her heart, hoping that her daughter would find a boyfriend, unless the sun came out in the west.