Chapter 54: rival

It rained two times in a row, and the temperature turned cooler. Before you knew it, it was autumn in Hangzhou.

Autumn is neither hot nor cold, some are just gentle and tolerant, comfortable and pleasant.

Ran Xing's favorite season is autumn.

.

Ran Xing squatted down and picked up an orange-red fallen leaf, pinched the root of the leaf and rubbed it, the maple leaf was turning in her hand, she stared at the leaf, her thoughts were scattered, she was in a daze at will, thinking about some messy thoughts, The boring daily life of a demure girl...

With a "ding", on WeChat, Fu Xuechen sent a message: "Be nice tonight!"

Ran Xing thought that her boyfriend was going on a date with her, and replied simply and rudely: "ojbk."

At the end of the afternoon class, Fu Xuechen drove to Ran Xing to pick her up downstairs, Ran Xing thought about going on a date, the healthy girl did not wear a sweater and jeans, but changed into a shirt, a short skirt and short boots , and then put on a coat, slanted a small bag, a clean and fresh soft girl style.

Fu Xuechen saw his girlfriend wearing a short skirt for the first time since the fall, and he couldn't be more satisfied.

He drove Ran Xing to a French-style western restaurant by the West Lake. Broken bridge.

Ran Xing followed Fu Xuechen in, and saw a lot of balloons hanging in the room. On the wall of the restaurant, there was a big "HappyBirthday" made of balloons.

Ran Xing tilted his head to look at Fu Xuechen, asked with a smile, "Your friend..." Is it his birthday?

Fu Xuechen's face was instantly as black as the bottom of a pot.

Ran Xing looked at her boyfriend's stinky face, and immediately realized something. With a strong desire to survive, he immediately changed his words: "Are you celebrating your birthday?"

Fu Xuechen gave her a fixed look and gave her a meaningful look.

Ran Xing's liver trembled for a while, Fu Xuechen has a good temper, but occasionally he gets angry and annoyed, but he usually doesn't get angry with her, so he catches her with a kiss to relieve his hatred, Kiss him and feel better.

I feel super cowardly.

Fu Xuechen looked at Ran Xing and knew that this girl didn't know his birthday today, but since she pretended to know, Fu Xuechen stretched out his hand lazily and said, "Where's the birthday present?"

Ran Xing didn't know Fu Xuechen's birthday today, where would she prepare a birthday present for Lao Shizi, but she was really a clever little ghost, her head turned so fast, she immediately smiled sweetly, and said, "I have I've prepared a birthday present for you, and I'll show you when I go back to school."

Fu Xuechen chuckled like a cloud in the distance, he withdrew his hand, and his voice became clear and melodious: "Okay, go back to school and see the birthday present you gave me."

Ran Xing looked at him and smiled calmly, but she only felt that Fu Xuechen at the moment had a devilish aura.

Ran Xing felt that the devil behind Fu Xuechen was grinning: I would like to see what birthday present you have prepared for Lao Tzu. Ran Xing had better satisfy Lao Tzu. If you are not satisfied, hum, you are dead !

Ran Xing's heart, liver, spleen, stomach and kidney were trembling, and with a strong desire to survive, Ran Xing began to play rainbow farts to coax her boyfriend: "Fu Xuechen, you were born in autumn, my favorite season is autumn. "